Are my offers good enough?

sepatusutera

Hello everyone!

I already created few number of gigs that might be useful to buyers. I added example of portofolio also to my gigs. For several weeks, I got hundreds of impressions and good number of views and clicks. But until now, still no sales. I know that some of my offering is new. I am afraid that the offer is not good enough. Could you guys help me out to give your opinions about my gigs?

Thanks before in advance.

Regards,

Dear Sepatusutera:

I took a look at one of your gigs. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:
    You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

It looks fine. You look like a supermodel, and are probably scaring Buyers off. In my humble opinion, it’s a little intimidating, a little TOO professional. I suggest a more relaxed, informal look, with an interesting background.

• Your profile text:

I have been doing internet marketing for almost three years. I do internet marketing for a living and I really love what I am doing. Please see my gigs for information.

This is too short. Please note I added “a” before living. I don’t know what to call you. You want your Buyers to feel they know, like, and trust you.

• Gig Title: I will watch your Youtube videos, like, comment, and subscribe

This seems awkward to me. I think you should wordsmith it a little bit. I don’t have specific suggestions.

• Gig Description:
    Compare Packages
    $5 $15 $20

Standard
Premium
Pro
Description Let us get started Take me to the cinema room Where is the pop corn
Watch, like, and comment 10 Youtube videos. And also subcribe to your channel. Watch, like, and comment 30 Youtube videos. And also subcribe to your channel. Watch, like, and comment 50 Youtube videos. And also subcribe to your channel.
Delivery Time 1 day 3 days 5 days

I guess Fiverr doesn’t allow question marks here, which causes problems for “Where is the pop corn,” so you probably need to re-phrase this. Beginning sentences with “And” is awkward.

There are a lot of services on Fiverr which offer you 1000 likes, views, etc., for $5. But I’m sure all of them use bots and sooner or later you will lose what you paid for and it might mean YouTube takes your videos down!

By buying this gig, I am offering you my services to fully watch your videos, like all of them, and leave positive and well thought-out comments!

And I will also subscribe your channel as a full life-long subscriber.

NOTE: I only subscribe to one channel per gig.

Full length views of each video from start to end
Professional Experience throughout

If you have specific videos that you want me to watch, please provide the video link, not just a channel link.

Please note I made changes to the punctuation and some words above. The basic problem I have with this description is two-fold:

1. Negativity: you’re talking down other people’s gigs.
  2. Fear: I get that Fear is a powerful motivator, but I think you’d be wise to focus on positivity and the benefits of your service.

In general, I don’t think that this gig has the power that someone who might be a Buyer needs. To get a custom YouTube domain, you need 100 followers. Your gig provides 1 follower. Where’s the Buyer going to get the other 99? Who has $500 to spend on getting 100 followers? Also, some YouTube videos are 15 seconds long. Some are 12 hours long! Something to keep in mind when pricing your gigs.

In general, I have a bias against these sorts of services, because the AIs at Google are smart enough today to see through zombie likes, and they get smarter every year.

I’m not saying that this gig isn’t good enough, but IMHO, you’d be wise to focus your energy on something else.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. If you could add video of yourself talking to the buyer, this could help you. Smile, and try to have a more interesting background than a wall behind you. If you can make a video in the most beautiful spot in your city, you will get lots of compliments! I actually clicked on your 1 gig image, expecting to watch your video, and felt like a fool when I realized it was just an image.

Gig Images: You have 1. The one you have is confusing. You should have 3.

I have a checklist that may help you here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/improve-my-gig-checklist/

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Blaisefaint,

Thanks for your opinions, What a long comment!! I really appreaciate it.

• About log line : I already created it!
  • Profile image : I changed it now, hopefully it could give better impressions
  • Profile text : I updated it
  • Gig related comments : actually I am doing a test by creating the same youtube gig which has buyers and owned by other seller, same style gig descriptions, but better offer. I am testing whether with that gigs, I could get my first customer! But unfortunately, it is still fail! 😃

I will give extra attention to your checklist.

Anyway, thank you again!

Best regards,

Archived