Fiverr Community Forum

Are orders still coming in like before? or Less?

How is the working condition of the Fiverr these days? The coronavirus has affected the entire world. Does it show a decrease in incoming orders?

2 Likes

I think orders are still coming in general but not as fast as the number of sellers joining the platform. So competition is high.

8 Likes

No I don’t think that orders are coming like before.
Even my Gigs are ranked yet I’m not receiving messages and order from many days.
I don’t think it is the matter of competition that the number of sellers is increasing.
Actually I have noticed that Buyers are not more active these days.In my inbox I have checked out that many of the buyers have not been active since weeks ago and those buyers have worked with me before

3 Likes

I am busier than ever - before these shenanigans - during them - and now.

Problem most new sellers or even some who were here before the whole thing started is you are in categories overrun with too many sellers offering the same thing.

GG

3 Likes

Buyers are the same way but competitors are incrise. Too many seller here.

1 Like

As I am a full-time freelancer who uses Fiverr as one source of income, I’ve been steady busy for the past several years.

I will add that in the past month I have seen a slight increase in business coming to me from Fiverr.

2 Likes

According to my experience there is a decreasing of the recieving orders.

1 Like

I think the competitiveness in this notion is well observed

1 Like