Fiverr Community Forum

Are student jobs allowed?

Hello, I am a seller and I am offered to do a job for a student.
Is it allowed to do a student jobs on the platform?

Thank you!

3 Likes

I am studying but i don’t know that violet fiverr TOS or not.

No, it´s not allowed because of violation of Community Standards!

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

5 Likes

Thank you! I will reject the offer.

1 Like

I had a student ask me to proofread his essay just last night. He never said it was an essay, he called it an article. However, I got suspicious when he said he needed it done quickly because he needed to turn it in at 9 am his time. So, I asked if it was academic work. He said yes and I told him it was against Fiverr’s TOS and I would not do it for fear of getting a warning on my account.

The student then said he knew that but was hoping I didn’t. The little :imp:! I have reported this kind of buyer in the past and when checking their accounts I find they are always still there. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes