Fiverr Community Forum

Are there any country restrictions on fiverr sellers?

Hello.

I need to know if there are any country restrictions on fiverr sellers?

Like Cuba, Syria, Sudan, Iraq or Iran,… most of the internet services are blocked for some of these countries, does fiverr TOS says something about this?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello? Please answer me.

Thanks/

Here’s the Fiverr ToS, you can see what it says: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

As far as I can tell, there are no country restrictions. However, to work on Fiverr, you do have to be able to access it, and if you want to get paid, you have to be able to receive money either through PayPal or through the Payoneer MasterCard.

2 Likes

Reply to @catwriter: he can also just use his fiverr money, with paypal or CC

I guess this is because paypal blocked these countries , I was in Iraq and most of these e-money platforms were blocked , sad to know this :frowning:

I would like to explain

we can not use the word block because paypal working as a business hub, and every person they want to see their user in general, the only thing some countries didn’t provide their details to paypal on which the paypal algorithm works. so maybe in future it could be happened. the another bad words can consider as countries didn’t allow paypal to deal with their public.

this topic is a bit old but as an Iranian , no u can not verify ur Acc
im tooooo ■■■■ sad that im living in Iran .
i hope this problem solve soon for the world .

1 Like

Interesting question. I think some countries are forbidden.

Also Bermuda is excluded from Fiverr - I have no idea why!