Fiverr Forum

Are there any Website Owners Experiencing problems With Their Web Host?

I know how frustrating it can get when you have problems with your web host. The best decision you can make is moving your website to a better web host. I recommend Fragglesrock as they are very reliable and great value for money. If you dont know how to move your site over to the new web host then I can help anyone needing this service for just $5 because it can get very expensive if you get your web host to do it.

Check out my gig for details

https://www.fiverr.com/goexplore/clone-or-migrate-wordpress-site-to-new-host-or-domain

*** Sheriff’s note: Post is miscategorized in Tips for Buyers. Moving to correct category – My Fiverr Gigs. Please read the forum Do’s and Don’ts located at the top of every page of the forum before posting. ***

*** Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the forum. Please read the forum Do’s and Don’ts before posting. ***

I do not think this forum was set up just for you to advertise your gig… and furthermore, hostgator and bluehost are owned bt EIG and are some of the worst web hosting companies out there!

Compare current reviews with the quality hosting that we offer…!

HI,

Nice promotion of your gig, great idea :smiley:

Hello nexxterra, everyone is open to their own opinion and thanks Supportadmns :smiley:

I used Fragglesrock then I got in to cPanel on linux and now use Fragglesrock as they have good customer support. You can talk to one anytime. Try that on Fragglesrock.

*** Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the forum. Please read the forum Do’s and Don’ts before posting. ***

This post is not a “Tip for Buyers.” You’re advertising your Gig – and you’re also naming outside websites. Gigs can only be promoted in My Fiverr Gigs. And outside links are not permitted. Read this: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/71/fiverr-forum-do039s-don039ts#Item_1. Otherwise, you’re just spamming the forum.