Fiverr Forum

Are there Sellers out there who have never been Demoted ⬇ since the Evaluations started?

I was going to take off two entire weeks but decided not to due to the levels. It’s a good thing I love what I do.

1 Like

Thank you for chiming in Mila. :heart:

I’ve said this before but your TRS lady :womans_hat: looks amazing on you. :blush:

LOL, for me there’s much more to life than worrying about things we cannot control. I’ll be honest, I’m a perfectionist and sometimes it’s tough. I’ve learned to take things one day or step at a time. I don’t want to have gray hair :older_woman:t4: before my time. :sweat_smile:

Cheers to that. :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Hmm, seems like you need more messages from your friends? :wink:
But only if you are online? :thinking:

5 Likes

Miss Vickie you are a smart one.

1 Like

Oh no! :worried:

I can send you a message, Chris. Maybe that can help. :wink:
To be demoted for 1% is just like blah and ugh.

2 Likes

Amen to that. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t worry, it’s an intellectual game and challenge that’s interesting and fun to play, I just don’t like unfairness. :checkered_flag: :chess_pawn:

3 Likes

YAY! :tada: Looks like you’re covered. If you still need more let me know.

Agreed. Maybe, we ought to become a better chess player. Yanno to beat the game! :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, save for next time when I needed again. Thanks.

@ nikavoice

I am still on level 2… never demoted…

I always try to maintain the same standard with the work I deliver & If for some reason I am unable to I let them know immediately. I had a few difficult buyers but somehow I got to work them out.

3 Likes

Hi @sanda5!

Wow, that’s amazing, keep up the good work. :clap:t4: :tropical_drink:
It shows that despite the demotion uproar, there are Sellers out there managing. Albeit it’s tough sometimes, wishing you all the best and many successes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I remember b*tching and moaning and complaining and whining about St.Levels Day once upon a time, but recently I’ve stopped, and in fact I kinda-sort forgotten about it.
Even though my gig completion rate tends to go up and down due to the buyer’s “mistakes,” I’ve been able to keep my TRS all this time. I guess I’m lucky, or my good-old-Japanese hocus pocus method where I dance under the full moon throwing rice in the air is actually working. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Why there are TRS in my category who are still charging $5 and $10 is the big question. I don’t know how they maintain their level, with the number of problems charging those low prices bring. They have to be really good. I see most have over 1000 reviews yet only a few negative reviews. It’s no easy feat.

4 Likes

I’m going to say it’s probably this. Definitely this. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s been a year since i got lv 2. Never been demoted before.
Hopefully not to have any experience with this in future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, last night was a full moon.
I was on the roof top doing my “ritual.”
I hope my neighbors didn’t see it…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Sometimes you just have to appreciate a full moon. :wink:

4 Likes

You are so lucky ! But in my case without doing any project “order completion” rate automatically decreased 83% to 33% ! could you explain why its happening? Is it technical issue or Fiverr new rules?

I have never reflected on being on a level or wanting to be a top rated (eg: you’re nominated to be a top-rated… :slight_smile: ) …

But giving my buyers the best I can every single time - despite the amount of the project.
Another small tip is communicating really well with the buyer…

And being honest with a client about the project details, deadlines & problems that may arise with some design/project requests. (This takes years of work experience though)…

2 Likes

Agreed, I don’t pay attention to titles and such. I’m focused on the quality, the customer service, the communication. Delivering on-time and making sure that I educate my Clients as well.
Some have the idea they can get a 50K-words audiobook for $5/$10. Ugh, as if! :astonished:

So, I educate looky-loos about the price structure and what the project entails.

2 Likes