Are there Sellers out there who have never been Demoted ⬇️ since the Evaluations started?

nikavoice

:raising_hand_woman:

I was a Level 1 on the day St. Level’s day was born. 👶

Several times I have worried about keeping my present Level 2 status, but each time I managed to keep it. The biggest issue I had at first was the “I ordered by mistake” thing. However, now that Fiverr does not count those against us. Things have been better. 🙂

To be fair, some categories are harder to keep above the limits for demotion than others probably. I’m sure in the voice category I would stay at level zero with a 2 star average. Or in most categories. It all depends on 1. if you do what you are great at, and 2. if you take care of business correctly.

St. Levels Day.

We typically read or hear about Sellers getting demotions. However, I’m a curious Kitty 🐱.

I wanted to know if there are Sellers out there who have never been demoted before?

This is not a bragging thread, just curious. 🍹

Share your experience below. 😇

I’m a curious Kitty 🐱.

I wanted to know if there are Sellers out there who have never been demoted before?

I can honestly say that I have never been demoted from TRS. 😉

To be fair, some categories are harder to keep above the limits for demotion than others probably. I’m sure in the voice category I would stay at level zero with a 2 star average. Or in most categories. It all depends on 1. if you do what you are great at, and 2. if you take care of business correctly.

Definitely! I’ve heard a bunch of crazy things happening. So, wanted to hear from those who’ve had better success maintaining their levels. As for the VO thing, I’m sure your voice is lovely. You can always provide your clients with audio as an option for delivery. 😁

I can think of one of my favorite sellers who dropped to level zero and has stayed there permanently yet has lots of sales constantly. It might be this level thing is not the ultimate test of how well you do for number of orders.

It might be this level thing is not the ultimate test of how well you do for number of orders.

Agreed. I have been hugely successful at the no-level level. I wasn’t thrilled with being at that level, but it didn’t stop me from being a great seller. 🙂

Me, never demoted from TRS but my current situation may changed.
Today I check my Responde Rate suddenly drop to 89% within 3 hours from 94%, and there’s no any message today.

Screenshot_20190915_005815.thumb.jpg.e1ac0b6c7245ee07322e37d342ac78bf.jpg

I double check my spam, no any new spam messages, I want to know is this a bug?
And what get me concerned is that eventhough let’s said CS admit this is the bug, but since the system ‘auto’ demoted me, they probably will ask me wait 3 months later to see if I get promote again, which is what I so worrying right now.

And this happen on the evening of 14th!

I contacted CS, waiting their reply.

fingercross

It might be this level thing is not the ultimate test of how well you do for number of orders.

Agreed. I have been hugely successful at the no-level level. I wasn’t thrilled with being at that level, but it didn’t stop me from being a great seller. 🙂

You also have the huge advantage of no stress about losing a level which is no small thing.

Up to now, I have yet to be demoted. While I’m somewhat proud of myself for navigating safely between Scylla and Charybdis on some occasions, for good planning, setting up of gigs, perseverance, etc., I’m aware that it’s not really something to brag about, as you can only influence it up to some extent. There’s a lot you can do but there’s a lot that can get in the way too, a little bit of bad luck in a row may already be enough, depending on how many orders you get and so on.

I’d surely be annoyed if I got demoted for a reason that most if not all people, buyers and sellers alike, would agree on being unfair. Else, I don’t really think about my level, unless something current comes up here on the forum. I don’t even realize when it’s level evaluation unless reminded by a thread.
And if I get demoted sometime, I hope it will be for something worth getting demoted for. 😉

Today I check my Responde Rate suddenly drop to 89% within 3 hours from 94%, and there’s no any message today.

And what get me concerned is that eventhough let’s said CS admit this is the bug, but since the system ‘auto’ demoted me, they probably will ask me wait 3 months later to see if I get promote again, which is what I so worrying right now.

fingercross

I can only imagine the stress that comes with being a TRS and maintaining stats. Apparently, regaining TRS status is harder, although some have successfully managed to be graced with that title again.

fingercross

Today I check my Responde Rate suddenly drop to 89% within 3 hours from 94%

Have you sent this message and screenshot to Customer Support? You probably won’t get checked until tomorrow so if not, send that message to them now! Oh I see you did message them, let’s hope they give you good news!

Please keep us informed.

You also have the huge advantage of no stress about losing a level which is no small thing.

Perhaps. But in the end, a level is just a level. Success is not bound by any level. Success is a result of the actions a seller chooses to take to improve their business – no matter what level they may be at here under Fiverr’s ranking system.

As you know, I am a big advocate of reminding sellers not to get too hung up on the levels, and just be a great seller, who delivers great work that people keep coming back for. 🙂

Up to now, I have yet to be demoted. While I’m somewhat proud of myself for navigating safely between Scylla and Charybdis on some occasions, for good planning, setting up of gigs, perseverance, etc., I’m aware that it’s not really something to brag about, as you can only influence it up to some extent. There’s a lot you can do but there’s a lot that can get in the way too, a little bit of bad luck in a row may already be enough, depending on how many orders you get and so on.

I’d surely be annoyed if I got demoted for a reason that most if not all people, buyers and sellers alike, would agree on being unfair. Else, I don’t really think about my level, unless something current comes up here on the forum. I don’t even realize when it’s level evaluation unless reminded by a thread.

And if I get demoted sometime, I hope it will be for something worth getting demoted for. 😉

I’ve said this before but your TRS lady 👒

While I’m somewhat proud of myself for navigating safely between Scylla and Charybdis on some occasions, for good planning, setting up of gigs, perseverance, etc.,

LOL, for me there’s much more to life than worrying about things we cannot control. I’ll be honest, I’m a perfectionist and sometimes it’s tough. I’ve learned to take things one day or step at a time. I don’t want to have gray hair :older_woman:t4:

Cheers to that. 🥂

fingercross

Hmm, seems like you need more messages from your friends? 😉

But only if you are online? :thinking:

fingercross

Oh no! 😟

I can send you a message, Chris. Maybe that can help. 😉

To be demoted for 1% is just like blah and ugh.

Archived