Are there still clients on fiverr?

michaelkwasi

Repeat clients and word of mouth are <3! Most of my business thus far has come from repeat clients. They’re the gift that keeps on giving.

I love my repeat clients especially when new client conversion is low. I ballparked my repeat biz percentage here recently and clocked it at about 40. It gets me thru slow weeks when I dip in search.

No, there are no clients, Fiverr HQ, other staff and all the sellers subsist on air & positivity alone.

To get serious, though, you could try forum search for “UpYour” and “how to market your gig”, “how to write successful offers to buyer requests” “best gig tags” etc., or ask people for suggestions on how to improve your gigs in the “Improve my GIG” forum category, maybe you’ll find the one or other tip there that helps you score your first customer. 🍀

Seeing what you’re selling, I can see why you’re struggling. People aren’t looking for “Superb Creative Stories.” You also have two gigs, both are exactly the same, that doesn’t help you.

Your gig description says: “i will write poems, non fiction, ghostwriting, short story,children story and also edit your story”

You’d be better off having one gig for children’s stories, one for editing, etc. Also, for non-fiction, the keyword is blog.

Some might be looking for hunting blogs, travel blogs, business blogs, etc. Find an area you like, learn a lot about it, and then write for it. I wouldn’t recommending doing bitcoin blogs if you don’t know the first thing about it.

I see you’re from Ghana, maybe one of the gigs can be about that. Maybe travel advice.

The problem is that a few people get the lions share of the business. For obvious reasons Fiverr doesn’t like this so they make it really hard to find those top sellers as they don’t want to lose sellers. But as a buyer like me you quickly learn to search for those top sellers and ignore the rest

Compare these two sellers one has 15 sales the other over 8,000. I’m going to choose the top seller

screenshot-www.fiverr.com-2018_05.10-11-52-33.png.bff5183420de648a9cc6e4417ff927a8.pngscreenshot-www.fiverr.com-2018_05.10-11-53-01.png.bc60b490559d36c9317d5defa0f1185c.png

The problem is that a few people get the lions share of the business. For obvious reasons Fiverr doesn’t like this so they make it really hard to find those top sellers as they don’t want to lose sellers. But as a buyer like me you quickly learn to search for those top sellers and ignore the rest

Compare these two sellers one has 15 sales the other over 8,000. I’m going to choose the top seller

10-11-52-3310-11-53-01

If the seller’s got over 8k reviews and is a level 2, they can’t have been that difficult to find?

Seeing what you’re selling, I can see why you’re struggling. People aren’t looking for “Superb Creative Stories.” You also have two gigs, both are exactly the same, that doesn’t help you.

Your gig description says: “i will write poems, non fiction, ghostwriting, short story,children story and also edit your story”

You’d be better off having one gig for children’s stories, one for editing, etc. Also, for non-fiction, the keyword is blog.

Some might be looking for hunting blogs, travel blogs, business blogs, etc. Find an area you like, learn a lot about it, and then write for it. I wouldn’t recommending doing bitcoin blogs if you don’t know the first thing about it.

I see you’re from Ghana, maybe one of the gigs can be about that. Maybe travel advice.

Excellent, spot on advice 🙂

10-11-52-3310-11-53-01

Thank you for your insight. I’m very interested in your thoughts. Why the top seller?

good advice.

please give me your email address so that we can chat more.

by the way thanks.

good advice.

please give me your email address so that we can chat more.

by the way thanks.

That is simply not something you ask especially here on Fiverr, asking for contact information is not allowed. Also, I don’t think people can devote more time to chatting about tips if that’s your intention on why you’re asking his email address.

Besides, I think he’s given you straight on and good enough advice that you can work on for now. There are a lot of others tips on the Tips for Sellers section that can be a treasure trove of great tips that will help you out.

at first i don’t know how to create my gigs, but with your advice i think now i will be ready to roll.thanks for the help.

Archived