Are Upselling Sellers Dropping Gigs Common when Turned Down?

flashbuddy1

I just got my gig dropped by the seller who did so after I declined to purchase two of their upsells. A seller promoting blog writing tried to get me to add keyword research and purchasing images to illustrate the pending blog post. She refused to go forward until I responded to her upsell request. When I declined she immediately cancelled the gig - said she was sick. Well enough to email me upsell demands but too sick to take the gig when I said no to the upsells.

Is this a common issue with sellers here? First time I’ve run across it.

I just got my gig dropped by the seller who did so after I declined to purchase two of their upsells. A seller promoting blog writing tried to get me to add keyword research and purchasing images to illustrate the pending blog post. She refused to go forward until I responded to her upsell request. When I declined she immediately cancelled the gig - said she was sick. Well enough to email me upsell demands but too sick to take the gig when I said no to the upsells.

Is this a common issue with sellers here? First time I’ve run across it.

Is this a common issue with sellers here?

No, it’s not, and Fiverr’s Terms of Service don’t allow it.

If you wish, you can submit a ticket to Customer Support with proof and report her.

Archived