Fiverr Community Forum

Are we allowed to deliver our order files by dropbox? Is this a way to deliver our orders during this bug? ๐Ÿœ

I am wondering if, since we cannot upload files on our order page and send them, if we can send a link to a dropbox file for our delivery? Is this allowed?

Has anyone done this today since the bug started and did it work?

Are messages on the order page appearing normally now? or will there by a delay?

I just sent a dropbox link in a message to someone and it worked normally, no delay.

1 Like

I havenโ€™t used Dropbox today. But when I ran into issues, just to be on the safe side. I emailed CS to ask them for permission to do so. Just to cross my Tโ€™s and Dot my iโ€™s. I documented everything heavily.

2 Likes

UNDERGOING SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE site offline

Just now 4/3/2020

1 Like

I use dropbox all the time because I work with video and file size limits would make it impossible to deliver otherwise. Just make sure you create a shareable download link and not just click share because that one requires an email address.

1 Like

So in the delivery box window you only put that link right? Just want to make sure I do it right.

Maybe when scheduled maintenance is over this will be fixed so I can send a file.

I work in the video industry as well and Iโ€™ve delivered hundreds of orders as Google Drive/WeTransfer links. I just paste them to the delivery message and never had any problems.

1 Like

Pasting the link is fine with a title and instructions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like