Are we allowed to post the same gig multiple times on My Fiverr Gigs?

rankinfinite

Hello there,

I have reported the same gigs posted on My Fiverr Gigs multiple times a week, but nothing happens to those posts.

Today, I commented on two of such topics advertising the same service everyday there. Surprise! Both my comments were flagged instead. If it is allowed to post the same old gig there everyday, I too would like to post mine there every day.

Perhaps some very shrewd buyers always looking for someone to do it cheaper. If not then, why do these sellers come and post their links here every day.

Because they aren’t too cool? We used to have people who spammed the forum with hundreds of links no one ever looked at all the time. Some people just do that even if no one ever clicks on those links.

Because they aren’t too cool? We used to have people who spammed the forum with hundreds of links no one ever looked at all the time. Some people just do that even if no one ever clicks on those links.

My gosh! These guys are so powerful, they got my post including their links flagged again within a few minutes. They seem to have a few stooges set here on forum as well. I am scared.

My gosh! These guys are so powerful, they got my post including their links flagged again within a few minutes. They seem to have a few stooges set here on forum as well. I am scared.

they got my post including their links flagged again within a few minutes.

But you posted their links lol… It’s not ok here to do that. I guess it is ok there in that section.

There is nothing wrong with sellers advertising their gigs under MFG. Spamming would be the same posts multiple times a day/week. Often they post ads for different gigs. So you might see the same seller advertising their writing gig, VO gig, photoshop gig etc. That’s what the section is for.

Your posts were flagged because they were completely off topic or inappropriate.
Hope that helps.

There is nothing wrong with sellers advertising their gigs under MFG. Spamming would be the same posts multiple times a day/week. Often they post ads for different gigs. So you might see the same seller advertising their writing gig, VO gig, photoshop gig etc. That’s what the section is for.

Your posts were flagged because they were completely off topic or inappropriate.

Hope that helps.

If I have 7 gigs, can I post each there once a week?

Archived