Are You A Believer of Psychics?

Many of us may have had come across a Psychic Shop around the corner of town. Ever wonder to try it out because of curiosity? Or do you believe it is all a scam? :-/

There are endless of possibilities for what a psychic can inform you: relationships, finances, astrology, spirit-communication, the future, etc. And there are different types of psychics. A Psychic can be clairvoyant and/or clairaudient (the ability to see and hear spirits, angels, and spirit-guides.) Mediums have the ability to talk to the dead; this is what you want to look for if you are looking to connect with a departed loved one. Even a Pet Psychic can communicate with animals and may be able to help you understand your pet; some also are mediums and can talk to deceased pets. And many more on the list! Now here is the overall main question we may ask ourselves, "Are they the real deal?"

I am a Tarot Reader and I use tarot cards to look at the patterns and determine what it means for you. Tarot is a marvelous tool to receive a greater awareness that can reflect upon our lives. I love helping my clients with my Tarot abilities upon their desired questions because it gives them a sense of knowledge and wisdom. So it is natural that I come across skeptics who disbelieve my ability; which is fine. My job as a Tarot reader is to inform my clients by what the cards are suggesting to their situations at hand; rather than persuading them to believe of my abilities (*) Here is a link below to see my gig of offering Tarot readings.

http://fiverr.com/jsjohnnyjr/give-you-an-insightful-tarot-reading-upon-your-desired-question

Here is my fair share of experience with other Tarot Readers: I always ask about their experience and knowledge for what he or she can do, and how much? I used my judgement and had decided to try two different readings from two different people. One reading turned out very interesting. She gave me advice on what I need to be aware of and how shall I approach my issues. I was very satisfied with the reading :slight_smile: On the other hand, the other person that gave me a reading, I felt like she was trying to guess what am I going through. The reader didn’t even explain what each card meant…she just glance at it for only three seconds and told me things that didn’t help me at all. I left dissatisfied, and broke :-L

Overall, in my opinion and personal experience there are psychics out there who use their ability or talent to help others O:-) Unfortunately, there are people who abuse the term “psychic” and they only do this for the money :((

To choose the right Psychic, Palm, or Tarot reader is using your best judgement if they are the real deal; it is necessary to have an open mind when receiving a reading because they can give us fantastic knowledge and wisdom that can further improve and heal our lives :slight_smile: However, automatically judging that all psychics are mistrustful can be a vague movement because without studying and experiencing a reading yourself might make you jump into conclusions that are misleading; “A closed minded person will not let anything in, and nothing comes out.” %-(

There are countless of great spirituality people that are offering their services on Fiverr to assist others. I too am currently offering Tarot readings to help clients on their questions. It makes me feel great knowing that my readings has improved peoples’ lives :smiley: Here is the link again below if you want to see my Tarot Reading gig.

http://fiverr.com/jsjohnnyjr/give-you-an-insightful-tarot-reading-upon-your-desired-question

What are your personal experiences with psychics? Do you go to psychics just for fun or looking for insightful information? Are you a believer or skeptic? Were you once a disbeliever but had experienced a reading that impressed you? Share your comments below ^:)^

There is something in life for everyone. Those who believe should embrace and those that don’t should not judge.

With that said, this post should be in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section as it refers to your gig specifically, hence advertising.

Hi Iparziale, I agree with your statement that there is something in life for anyone :slight_smile:

Oh and thanks for informing me the difference of Fiverr Stories and my Fiverr Gigs. I shall move this to that section.

Thanks

-Johnny :smiley:

Reply to @LP: Yes, I agree, I honestly don’t really care, but I am fine with those who do or don’t.

I love Tarot cards, but I found one psychic to totally have me all wrong, so I figured she was a fraud and she took my money. Oddly enough, it cost me $5.

Reply to @hotwebideas: I love Tarot too! Tarot is an amazing and mysterious symbolic tool that can offer us insightful wisdom in our lives. I believe Tarot readers should always ask their clients if their readings are clarified. If ever a client feels uncertain about the the whole general results from their reading, always kindly ask the reader for more specific clarification because you are paying them for their services.

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I am not touching this with a ten foot pole but I do wish you luck and success with whatever you do

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That is fine. And thanks.

I use fiverr to give psychic readings. Have just uploaded a video demonstrating how i do my readings too which i’m guessing i have to wait for fiverr to approve. I understand there maybe plenty of fraud out there. However, i am not one of them. It’s sad really because it makes the honest ones look like frauds when there are honest people out there!

My reviews speak for themselves :slight_smile: x

I use fiverr to give psychic readings. Have just uploaded a video demonstrating how i do my readings too which i’m guessing i have to wait for fiverr to approve. I understand there maybe plenty of fraud out there. However, i am not one of them. It’s sad really because it makes the honest ones look like frauds when there are honest people out there!

My reviews speak for themselves :slight_smile: x

Sometimes the past should stay in the past, like this thread for example.