Fiverr Forum

Are you a buyer or a seller?

Hi There,

Just wondered, are you guys mostly buyers or sellers on fiverr? I have been a buyer for a while and bought web hosting and design related gigs, I have also just started selling some gigs.

Also what sort of gigs do you buy and what do you spend your revenues on? I often buy marketing gigs for my company outside of fiverr, as well as spending all of my revenues back into the community :slight_smile:

I’m a net seller - my revenue from gigs exceed gigs I bought. Right now I purchase mostly SEO related gigs.

Both

Seller first buyer second I’ve only bought a couple things for advertisement purposes

seller…i will post 20 ads on any sites of the world for you and sell marketing softwares

I sell. No money to buy :x

Once i get a job i might buy some stuff

Seller. I bought a few gig and then started thinking about things I could offer…

depending on how these two unique & fun ad gigs I just purchased turn out… I’m both for now. ::hoping I don’t regret spending those three gigs::: [-O<

Seller :slight_smile:

Seller. I started Fiverr by being a buyer… purchased 1 gig. Since then, I’ve only been a seller.

Kim

Both. Started out as a seller. And later bought a couple of gigs here and there… and planning on buying more!

im a buyer only, I buy around 10 to 20 gigs a week, I outsource for my own business.

I’m a seller… Though I’m also a fan of being a Fiverr Tither and making sure I buy and try other gigs here as this is a community as well as a marketplace.

Both. Started as buyer, these days only selling…

Buyer only. I buy custom video gigs.

Seller only. I actually have never bought anything yet on fiverr, but I think that time is coming as I want to invest some back to my gigs to improve them.

Both

Seller first buyer second I’ve only bought a couple things for advertisement purposes

seller…i will post 20 ads on any sites of the world for you and sell marketing softwares

I sell. No money to buy :x

Once i get a job i might buy some stuff