Fiverr Forum

Are you a college student?

Hey guys.

Are you a College Student?

Where and what do you study?

How has Fiverr helped you through college?

We will love to meet you and hear your story.

hello all,

I am in 2nd semester of BS(CS). Fiverr rock my life

i am pursuing b.c.a (bachelor of computer applications) 2nd year

i have just started using fiverr for last 2 months which has increased my saving with a nice amount

i have just started using fiverr for last 2 months which has increased my saving with a nice amount

Hi, I’m a third year medical student in Jamaica and Iove the flexibility and independence that Fiverr gives me!

Doing Bachelor’s of computer sc. & engg. :smiley:

Great to read all these stories, I wish I had fiverr when I was in college lol :smiley:

I am working on my Bachelor’s Degree in Metaphysical Therapy (therapy using divination and abstract techniques). Fiverr allows me to practice the Tarot, which is a form of metaphysical therapy, while I make money to fund my tuition and take care of my family! It’s an online course but the college is based in Canada.

I am pursuing my Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Galgotias University, G.B. Nagar, India. I am currently in 2nd sem, i.e. 1st year.

Fiverr helps me in earning half of my monthly expenses. It also helps me keep honing my programming skills.

I’m a Computer science engineering student.

Fiverr helped me a lot to pay some of my living expenses, not all them, but I use those money to pay for daily transportation or paying daily meals.

Also it helped me and till helping in my communication skills and how to deal with other people from around the world.

i’m graphic designer, and i’l like do mobile phone app developing. but i can’t find money for doing that course.thanks fiverr now i can do that course.now i need to do degree in IT. think your help me to do that, thank fiverr you get back sunshine for my dark life…

i was a college student but left studies due to financial problems…

but become a graphic designer now due to fiverr & ALLAH Almighty i am supporting my studies & my family very well… so that’s why i would say…

thank you fiverr so much!!! i love FIVERR<3

Oh yes. Attending UCF and getting a degree in Theatre Studies. Here’s to graduating in December! Fiverr has been awesome for me during college because it allows me the flexibility to go out on last minute auditions without getting yelled at by a boss for changing shifts all the time… I’m the boss. =D

I’m a freshman English major at Drew University. I am using my editing and singing gigs on Fiverr to pay for my tuition!

My fiverr name is FeeFeertr.

Hello fiverr colleagues,

I am studying Business Administration (2nd year) and discovered Fiverr a couple of months ago and started earning a bit.

So far I made 100$ and this keeps me motivated . I will use these earnings to fund my work and travel program ( I will be coming to the US this summer) and they sure help me a lot!

Planning on providing more and more quality on Fiverr and will try to hopefully pay my last year of study with what I earn here! :slight_smile:

I won’t put my school name (too much personal information), but I study web development. Fiverr actually was a distraction this semester, but I can’t complain too much about making money. :slight_smile:

Pakistan,Karachi, Study in uok ( University of karachi )