Fiverr Community Forum

Are you a Dad that needs extra income? Just got laid off? Need some cash fast but can't get a loan?

I extended this opportunity on fiverr to assist people,especially family men who need extra income, just got laid off or need cash fast but can’t get a loan yet NEED MONEY BADLY to take care of family responsibilities.The opportunity is in giving them FIVE legitimate work at home jobs that do not require start up fees or a degree.This opportunities don’t pay a a thousand buck a day, but they pay moderately enough to support people. At first I hesitated in adding the gig because of the very dirty stain scammers have given this niche with their get ‘$$$$$ in 1 day’ rubbish. I know most of those opportunities are pure scam traps yet I extended this service of mine to the fiverr network for a number of reasons:

1. Only a family man understands what his fellow buddy might be passing through when he is without a job or the initial period after he gets laid off from work.It can be really difficult.Most turn out to be desperate,searching for opportunities to make money online and eventually fall into the hands of scammers about 7/10 of the time.

2. I wanted to assist people through a transparent system online where you can hardly scam a fellow person without being dinged badly with negative reviews. Since on fiverr, your reviews mean a whole lot, the genuineness of my assistance can be measured openly.

3. I am not shy of saying it anywhere, anytime and to anyone that this opportunities are no scams and since on fiverr, buyers are given the opportunity to review services,it will be so foolish of me to post a scam.

DISCLAIMER: Again this is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme, this opportunities are from real companies that give people simple tasks and pay them.The income you will receive MAY NOT equal that from conventional office jobs.The opportunities are mainly for family persons that needs extra income, Just got laid off or Need some cash fast but can’t get a loan.

IF YOU FALL WITHIN THESE CATEGORIES, THEN THIS ONE IS FOR YOU: http://www.fiverr.com/kingswiss/give-you-five-legitimate-work-at-home-jobs-that-require-no-start-up-fees

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com