Are you a gamer? Pc gamer? Then you know its that time of the year

biancha

hey, does anyone here play games on their pc by steam ? Its the summer sale and im spending like crazy but saving a ton of cash so its all good 🙂

What games have you purchased?

I recently got

Goat sim

Castle crashers

Farcry 3

Metal slug

Risk of rain

🙂

It’s that time of the year indeed! Surprisingly I’m not that excited this time. I don’t know what happened since last year but I don’t seem to want to get any new titles. Meh. Maybe I’m going through a weird gamer period or maybe I’m too busy with Wildstar to care about anything else:P

I’ll keep a look on the deals every day juuuust in case something catches my attention.

Goat Sim looks really fun! I most recently tried Don’t Starve on Steam (a friend gifted it :x ). It’s very addicting. But then I made the settings easier, and it’s actually less fun that way. I guess the moral is that it’s better to stress yourself out :)>-

Reply to @kjblynx: looks like a gba graphics , if thats not a retro look idk what retro is.

Im hooked with risk of rain, cant beat level 4, best thing about the game is the graphics and soundtrack.

I havent seen anything like that game in a long time.

I wasted money on battleblock theater thinking it was gonna be like castle crashers X_X UGH!

Btw my steam is megupets if y’all wanna play 🙂

Reply to @kjblynx: you said the game was called two brothers.

This game(from your picture ) is called " Brothers , A Tale of Two Sons"

(We just tried Two Brothers on Steam … AMAZING game play and story. )

Two brothers is a retro game. Here is a pic 😛

Brothers, i might get it later if i can get it on a flash sale 🙂

Sheriff’s Note: Please re-size your image to 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

Archived