Are you a new seller? This is how can you get more orders:

ayaanahmad434

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study , Understand , and Connect .

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS , not your needs – not what you want. THEIR needs. And, once you’ve done those things, then you need to find creative ways to connect to those target customers, and show them why you are the best person, with the right skills, to help them complete their projects.

You are not here for you. You are not here to get rich. You are here to HELP OTHER PEOPLE . The more successful you become at helping others, the more those people will trust you, respect you, and want to work with you again and again.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It is a help-buyers-get-done marketplace.

You are either here to work… or here to watch.

You also need to realize that you are competing against thousands of other sellers, all of whom are offering the same exact services you offer. If you aren’t getting the kind of sales you want, then maybe those other sellers are doing a better job reaching the same customers you want. You are not guaranteed orders just because you want them, and you are not guaranteed orders just because you have gigs here on Fiverr.

If you want to improve your odds of being a marketable seller – study your competition. Figure out what works for them, and find ways to make those things work for you too.

Most importantly, DO NOT blindly imitate other sellers. DO NOT copy-paste what they write. DO NOT steal their gig images. Be you. Be unique. Buyers do not hire copycats. They hire original sellers who know how to stand out because of who they are – unique sellers who exude confidence, and can prove their abilities.

Your target customers want to hire the best person for their job. Is that best person you, or is that best person your competition?

Study. Understand. Connect. This is how you earn orders. This is how you find success.

Why copy and paste another person’s work? It’s so obvious.

A quick look at your gig shows some interesting results. There’s this:

Do you want an attractive Business or Fan Page that people will love to follow? If yes, then don’t worry about it. Perfect English.

And there’s this:
I’m giving you all the facilities in less rate as compare to my competitor to make you satisfy. Far from perfect English

The conclusion. It’s very likely your own gig has borrowed wording from another seller in the same niche as you. As we say in England, it’s not big and it’s not clever.

Why copy and paste another person’s work? It’s so obvious.

A quick look at your gig shows some interesting results. There’s this:

Do you want an attractive Business or Fan Page that people will love to follow? If yes, then don’t worry about it. Perfect English.

And there’s this:

I’m giving you all the facilities in less rate as compare to my competitor to make you satisfy. Far from perfect English

The conclusion. It’s very likely your own gig has borrowed wording from another seller in the same niche as you. As we say in England, it’s not big and it’s not clever.

After Swot analysis, i found few lines that made me inspire. So, that was the reason to copy them. it doesn’t mean that i copied my entire gig 😆

Archived