Fiverr Community Forum

Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

Great article, Thanks a lot for the article.

it’s just as you say man :wink: :metal:

Thanks for sharing this valuable info

Great information. Thank you so much.

This is helpful. Thank you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is one of the best advice i ever had …thanks very much

Couldn´t agree more with you. The most important thing in my opinion when trying to sell a service/gig is to think as a buyer not a seller and do not fall in love with your product.

2 Likes

Wow, this is truely amazing and inspirational suggestion I have ever seen. I was deep into this writing while reading. This motivated me a great way and that line “you are here to help other people” just touched my heart.

Wish you all the :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. This information really helpful for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you It was a useful tip

If you read the post that’s just a few responses above yours, or if you take 2 seconds to check Jon’s profile, you will see that he is not able to respond.

4 Likes

Good advice.
Thank you

Nice article. :grinning:

1 Like

Helpful article… Thank you

very helpful article, take love from my hart.

3 Likes

I have flowed all of your suggestions. But Still, I Do not get Any Order From Last 5 Days, I am New In Fiverr, What Should I Do? Day By Day I Am Losing My Inspiration. Please Suggest Me How Can I Get Lot Of Order?

6 Likes

This is very grateful advice and also informative. Very helpful to us. Valuable articel for fiverr sellers. Thank you for your suggestion.

4 Likes

thank you for the nice advice.

Each of your lines are encouraging. Hope this will help every seller out there in fiverr.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your valuable speech, Its really helps us a lot and we should follow this guidelines. Hope you sharing this type post which are very helpful for new seller as like me.

6 Likes