Are you a writer?

If so, I’m the editor that can help strengthen your work. Let your words shine and make sure you’re always putting your best work on display!

Allow me to introduce myself: I’m Brit, a professional freelance writer/editor and level two seller here on fiverr. I’ve recently redesigned all of my gig packages, and I’d like to share their awesome new features!

My new gig packages offer a variety of editing services, from proofreading (perfect when you just need a quick check) and copy editing (grammar and word-choice enhancing) to structural/developmental editing (checking for logical progression).

Having someone check over your writing before clicking publish or submitting it anywhere can make all the difference to help you achieve the sales you’re after as a fiverr seller and truly make your writing stand out from the crowd.

Check out all the gig options I offer here: https://www.fiverr.com/bewrit

Services include editing articles or blogs, About Us pages for your website or fiverr profile, resumes or cover letters, newsletters, emails, short stories and novels, academic or research papers, and so much more!