Fiverr Community Forum

Are You Getting Normal Orders After Christmas?

Hi,

Greetings! Hope you all are well. I’m a level 2 seller. I want to know how is going your freelancing after the Christmas day.

Are you getting same orders like before Christmas?

**I’m getting less order after the Christmas day :disappointed_relieved:. So is this happening for the Christmas?

Thank you in advance for sharing your condition. Waiting for your comment.

Regards

7 Likes

Lol! Now everyone’s gearing up for new year. Things won’t really be back to normal before another week goes by … if then …

5 Likes

I am getting about the same amount of orders after Christmas as before Christmas. Which is to say there have been quite a few less in December. Also, all of my orders have been “normal” ones. Not one of them was odd in any way. :wink:

2 Likes

It has been a nice surprise of orders. Do not get discouraged. I do not know your Gigs, but every area is different, and different Gigs may be in less demand this time of year.

1 Like

It is normal to have less orders, it a busy time of the year (for buyers, everyone). It also depends on what sort of gig it is.

1 Like

I haven’t received much orders since November. hoping things change after the holidays

1 Like

The november is and december always have less orders than usual for my category !

1 Like

Don’t worry, there are generally fewer orders after Christmas as everyone is busy with Holidays and gearing up for the new year. I was in talks with a buyer for an order but they told me that we’ll work on this after holidays.

So I guess it’s going to be a lazy day in terms of orders.
Enjoy your holidays.

1 Like

You are lucky dear. You are getting orders

Which category of your?

Web design and development