Are you here for fun or for money?

are you here to make dollars , friends or just for fun ?

it is you know , only 5$…

so , why are you here ?

Both.

did not know that - thanks.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

good one :slight_smile:

First i Joined Fiverr for FUN only.

Then i add some GIGs and Still was doing as FUN. But now its giving me serious money.

So its FUN + Money = :slight_smile:

I am here for fun, but no fun with no orders lol. I have paid sponsors who I run campaigns for long term, but it’d be extra fun to connect with lots of people and push out single tweets.

I have an expensive taste for shopping and food but mainly shopping so I’m here for the money.

:slight_smile:

both I can’t say every gig I have done is fun but extremely rewarding.

Hi, I’m from Colombia, and I found fiverr looking for an alternative to make some extra money and to get a profit from my internet access (at least to pay the internet bill). Offering my services for $5 was a new crazy concept for me, I was thinking "I’m losing my time :-w " until I had my first order! WHOOOAAAA! unbelivable! amazing! exciting! =)) Now I love fivver, I love when someone sends me a message asking for something, I love when someone orders one of my gigs, I love to serve people, and I love delivering my orders on time and make a customer happy! Now I’m level 1 and aiming to be a top seller!

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day!

I am mostly here for fun. I had a lot of fun doing a lot of the tasks. I did not find any of my tasks boring. I enjoyed what I do on fiverr very much. I cannot believe how many creative people and entrepreneurs are on fiverr.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

good one :slight_smile:

First i Joined Fiverr for FUN only.

Then i add some GIGs and Still was doing as FUN. But now its giving me serious money.

So its FUN + Money = :slight_smile:

I am here for fun, but no fun with no orders lol. I have paid sponsors who I run campaigns for long term, but it’d be extra fun to connect with lots of people and push out single tweets.

I have an expensive taste for shopping and food but mainly shopping so I’m here for the money.

:slight_smile:

both I can’t say every gig I have done is fun but extremely rewarding.

Hi, I’m from Colombia, and I found fiverr looking for an alternative to make some extra money and to get a profit from my internet access (at least to pay the internet bill). Offering my services for $5 was a new crazy concept for me, I was thinking "I’m losing my time :-w " until I had my first order! WHOOOAAAA! unbelivable! amazing! exciting! =)) Now I love fivver, I love when someone sends me a message asking for something, I love when someone orders one of my gigs, I love to serve people, and I love delivering my orders on time and make a customer happy! Now I’m level 1 and aiming to be a top seller!

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day!

I am mostly here for fun. I had a lot of fun doing a lot of the tasks. I did not find any of my tasks boring. I enjoyed what I do on fiverr very much. I cannot believe how many creative people and entrepreneurs are on fiverr.