Fiverr Forum

Are you hunting for employment? seek the best advice with my vedic astrology service

ARE YOU HUNTING FOR EMPLOYMENT? SEEK THE BEST ADVICE WITH MY VEDIC ASTROLOGY SERVICE

Are hunting for employment / job / service ?

Do you have doubts/reservations/fears/questions for which you need answers?

Would you like to know about your future prospects?

Do you want to know the best professional line which you should be applying for a job?

Do you want to know the Career that is most suitable for you, according to your Vedic Birth Charts?

Are you desirous of relocating to work abroad? Are you looking for Employment in another country ? Do you want to know if you can get a job abroad and if it is even good for you to apply abroad?

Do you want remedial measures for the flaws in your Chart, that are denying you a good Career life?

For Questions like these and many others, contact me to give you an expert and Advanced “Vedic Astrology Career Counselling Service”.

Message me privately and discuss your case with me so i can make a custom Astrological Proposal for you.

Many thanks,

Farid Jilani

Get the best Career Counselling through my rarest and most advanced Vedic Astrology readings. Check my ratings and reviews and I ensure you, that you will get the best Vedic Astrology service on fiverr.

Kind Regards,
Farid Jilani

If you are undecided about switching to a new Job or Business, then contact me for an Advanced Vedic Astrology Reading.

For an amazing fiver sales boost package using Vedic Astrology, contact me now.

Be in Control of your Business with Amazing Guidance from Vedic Astrology.

That we can now think of no mechanism for astrology is relevant but unconvincing. No mechanism was known, for example, for continental drift when it was proposed by Wegener. Nevertheless, we see that Wegener was right, and those who objected on the grounds of unavailable mechanism were wrong.

• Carl Sagan

There shall be signs in the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars.

• Jesus Christ

Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

• JOEL 2:28