Fiverr Forum

Are you loyal with fiverr :)

Few days back, I got an order to promote a fiverr clone site. I contacted the fiverr support and asked for advice. They told me that it is better to cancel the order and I did so. How many people have gone through this situation?

Never had that situation at all.

And yes, Loyal to Fiverr… LOL

To answer the title, yes.

Yeah !

Lol… Bet that buyer’s account was cancelled with immediate effect…

I’m loyal to Fiverr. I don’t go on or promote any other freelance sites. I enjoy the ease of Fiverr and the fact that the jobs are so small its easy to complete them around my hectic schedule.

Kim

110% loyal to fiverr!

By the way, does anyone actually think someone’s going to post on this forum and say…

Yeah, whatever FraglesrockFiverr :) I could care less about them, in fact I look for ways to take drive people to my own paypal LOL

NOT going to happen :) And if it did, wouldn't continue to happen LOL

I am as well!

I would bet the majority of the people who post here the forums are loyal by and by, and if anyone came to the forums to bash fiverr we would jump on them like a pack of wild dogs… In defense of our forums we do not bash any other websites, we play nice in the sandbox and share well with others.

Me 210% loyal

I have no reason not to be loyal :slight_smile:

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Couldnt have said it better myself!

Yes!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Yup that’s what I like about our Forum - we’re loyal but we don’t bash other sites, which is very very rare in the Internet right now :slight_smile:

Never had that situation at all.

And yes, Loyal to Fiverr… LOL

To answer the title, yes.

Yeah !

Lol… Bet that buyer’s account was cancelled with immediate effect…

I’m loyal to Fiverr. I don’t go on or promote any other freelance sites. I enjoy the ease of Fiverr and the fact that the jobs are so small its easy to complete them around my hectic schedule.

Kim

110% loyal to fiverr!

By the way, does anyone actually think someone’s going to post on this forum and say…

Yeah, whatever FraglesrockFiverr :) I could care less about them, in fact I look for ways to take drive people to my own paypal LOL

NOT going to happen :) And if it did, wouldn't continue to happen LOL

I am as well!