Fiverr Forum

Are You Madly in Love with Someone and have Questions about them? Get Answers with Vedic Astrology

Are You Madly in Love with Someone and have Questions about them? Get your Answers with Vedic Astrology. I will provide you a fabulous service giving spine chilling details about your love Beloved and future prospects with them.

Contact me now for a Custom Offer.

Vedic Astrology has been practiced for thousands of years. The earliest writings can be found in the Vedas - the ancient spiritual texts of the Indians and the oldest books in existence, written 5,000 - 80,000 years ago. Its Indian name is Jyotish, which means “science of light” because it is the science of observing the celestial bodies that reflect their energy and light upon the Earth, therefore influencing the course of human events. Next time when you order an Astrology Reading, ONLY go for the Vedic. Western Astrology is inaccurate by a WHOLE sign as compared to Vedic Astrology and hence inaccurate for doing any serious/detailed readings.Furthemore, Vedic Astrology has far more advanced features and applications then Western Astrology.

A partial list of my custom reports (available as custom offers):

1- Career

2- Marital Life

3- Love Life

4- Health & Well being

5- Finance & Wealth

6- Progeny & their Well being

7- Property, Inheritance, Investments

8- Personality, Character

9- Remedies & Gemstones

10- Astro Diet and Nutrition Recommendations

11- Spiritual Healing

12- Destiny, Luck, Fortune

13- Relationships

14- Parents

15- Siblings

16- Death

17- Psychological Healing

18- Sexuality

19- Litigation, Lawsuits and Enemies

20- Black Magic/Evil Eye

21- Your Lucky Name, Number and Dates

22- Astrological Mantras and Yantras

23- Saturn Return Period (Sade Sati Analysis)

24- Past Life

25- Karmic Debt & Curses

26- Reincarnation

27- Moksha (Final Liberation from Birth and Rebirth)

28- Mangal Dosha / Manglik Effect (Malefic Mars Effect)

29- Muhurta: Finding Appropriate time to do anything in life.

30- Prashna / Horary Astrology Service.

31- Relocation, Immigration & Travel Abroad

32- Primary & Higher Education

33- Talents & Creativity

34- Business & Partnership

35- Government Service

36- Charity & Humanitarian Work

37- Politics

39- Spiritual Progress

40- Extremely Powerful Spells

For a custom report message me now and request for a Custom offer.

The Vedic system applies the real position of the planets used by astronomers against the background of certain fixed stars (or unchanging from our perspective). It is called the “sidereal zodiac”. Hence, in the past the term Astronomy covered astrology as well as the study of the physical heavens.

Western astrology is based on the orientation of the Earth to the Sun, and applies the “Tropical zodiac”. It is inaccurate by a WHOLE sign as compared to Vedic Astrology and hence inaccurate for doing any serious detailed readings. Furthemore, Vedic Astrology has far more advanced features and applications then Western Astrology.

Lots of Light and Love,

Farid Jilani

All your problems can be analyzed and remedied with Vedic Astrology and Mysticism, Contact me now for a consultation.

Astrology is a language. If you understand this language, the sky speaks to you.

• Dane Rudhyar

A touchstone to determine the actual worth of an “intellectual” - find out how he feels about astrology.

• Robert A. Heinlein