Fiverr Community Forum

Are you new in fiverr? So here is some effective gig selling tricks

I would like to share a few strategies and using these strategies new sellers can successfully increase sales here.

** 1. ** Fiverr has plenty of experts like you, so if you want to sell your gig more, you need to understand what you want to serve your client. If you have less idea about your niche, practice. If you don’t understand your niche then how do you convince your buyer that you are the best of all the other candidates.

** 2 ** Research what buyers want. The more research you do, the more you will learn and understand.

** 3 ** Try to explain to your buyer in a very smart way. Talk briefly about yourself and try to write more about the job and related information. Try to provide some benefits that will be good for your buyer.

** 4 ** Try activating Alltime on Fiverr.

** 5 ** Find out what your competitor offers to buyers. But do not copy them. Success never follows a copy. Research and be you.

** 6 ** Search for your perfect keyword that relates to your niche.

** 7 ** Make your gig SEO friendly so that your gig can rank at the top.

Be professional with your work. Understand what the buyer needs.

Best of luck :innocent: :grinning:

7 Likes

This is another topic from a new seller with no sales advising others how to be successful!

6 Likes

Yes maybe i have no sales but I think have experience. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, you don’t. If you did, you would give actual good advice, instead of that drivel. Some of it is true, of course, but obvious and has already been said to exhaustion on these forums. Some of it is just wrong.

3 Likes

What is this supposed to mean? Trick, game, cheat,…?

same question bro!! :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :expressionless:

I don’t mean cheat anymore… brother maybe you get me wrong… i just mean to active in fiverr… nothing else… i hope you understand :slightly_smiling_face:

There are lots of good advice… but the advice I give I think this are good too… so I just tell that… maybe you get it :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your tricks…

1 Like