Are you Newbie? Want to increase your Sales? Follow This Small Tips

bipulroybpl

hi,

i am bipul.i am also a newbe but not actually . i started my selling from 4 MONTHS AGO.I was confused to open a account. i cant understand how to apply for job as i was used to Other freelancing market. I read the fiverr privacy-policy,terms_of_service then it make me some sense.

*i move to open my First Gig.(click Profile=>My Sales=>Create a Gig)

*I gave a Small Meaningful Title of my Service.

*I select my Service Category

*I made a image for the Gig which Describes my Gig titles

*Write a DESCRIPTION for my Gig

*Then i came to a important part TAGS. i made a Research on it on fiverr then gave some Tags.

*I was a new seller thats why i put delivery time as 2days. i changed it later.

*I put INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYER to get my service.That time i made it optional by ticking the mark.

Then i save and continue then i add some GIG Extra and shared it to my social ids.

After 2-3 weeks i was getting massages from Buyers. I got my 1st sell .

After 1sell, i was not getting any sell then i realise i have to do something.I start to read the blog and this Forum.

Tips:

1.When a buyer finished your order by giving you a review, you Have to give him a nice review which can Describe your Project you operated. i will be visible to your other buyers . They will trust you and inbox you for Service.

2.Capture or Screenshot a image of your Service which you are going to Deliver to the client and add that image with your Delivery. this image will be visible With your buyer feedback. is it cool?

Thats all for today, i will share more Tips related to GIG. Please Comment if you like my 1st post, i will make me happy to see your response. Top sellers please give me suggestions how i can make my post Attractive !

Thanks,

bipulroybpl

Archived