Are you Offering Very Lowest Price Than the Fair Price?

Hi guys, today I wanna share a hidden point with you. I have researched on a specific point is “Gig Price Range”.

Nowadays, it’s a common issue that most of the sellers are offering very low price/cost for the big service than the fair price. Among them, most of them are the new seller. You will see, someone is offering standard price and some are offering very low price. But what’s the problem?

The big and practically proven problem is that you will miss the big/top buyers. Because most of the top buyers are thinking that may you will never give the best service at your lowest price quote.

My Suggestion:

Never offer very low price quote than the fair price. You can offer some discount instead of lowest price. Keep your standard with the fair price and high-quality service. You will get the top buyers instead of small/one time buyers. That will make you succeed. Happy freelancing.👌

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right but some buyers think as you are saying but i think couple of buyers search lowest price gig

Yea, I know that. But maximum of these buyers are small/one time. As a professional freelancer, we need to have the top buyers to succeed. Ultimately, lowest price than the fair price will make us(freelancers) looser. So in every sector, we need to offer the fair price.

Hi guys, today I wanna share a hidden point with you. I have researched on a specific point is “Gig Price Range”.

Nowadays, it’s a common issue that most of the sellers are offering very low price/cost for the big service than the fair price. Among them, most of them are the new seller. You will see, someone is offering standard price and some are offering very low price. But what’s the problem?

The big and practically proven problem is that you will miss the big/top buyers. Because most of the top buyers are thinking that may you will never give the best service at your lowest price quote.

My Suggestion:

Never offer very low price quote than the fair price. You can offer some discount instead of lowest price. Keep your standard with the fair price and high-quality service. You will get the top buyers instead of small/one time buyers. That will make you succeed. Happy freelancing.👌

I feel it’s a Nice point. Every should follow this.

Yes, I am agree like old saying " when you bought peanut you got monkey". Price was very important to introduce your product, if massif product yes, maybe you should follow the market trends, but if high added value, better do not hesitate to charge as function. That’s from me “Create new Gain Trading methods”.

Best Regards

Yes, I am agree like old saying " when you bought peanut you got monkey". Price was very important to introduce your product, if massif product yes, maybe you should follow the market trends, but if high added value, better do not hesitate to charge as function. That’s from me “Create new Gain Trading methods”.

Best Regards

Thanks for your opinion. Hopefully, together we all will make a standard value of each service in every sector.

Hm, I do actually agree with you, I never thought about it that way. However, a lot of buyers may not trust a larger amount of. money with someone who has two reviews when they could go to someone with the same price with two hundred reviews.I personally had to start with low prices in order to get reviews that establish myself as trustworthy and then upped my prices! Price does affect all buyers, but I think you have a very good point! Thanks for sharing!

Hm, I do actually agree with you, I never thought about it that way. However, a lot of buyers may not trust a larger amount of. money with someone who has two reviews when they could go to someone with the same price with two hundred reviews.I personally had to start with low prices in order to get reviews that establish myself as trustworthy and then upped my prices! Price does affect all buyers, but I think you have a very good point! Thanks for sharing!

yea, you have pointed out of two different stage. One is the initial stage and another is the middle stage.

The new seller can offer less price than the level two/top seller. But that should be standard. Not dramatical less price. After getting some review they should increase their price to a fair level. Maybe, you will notice that most of the mid-level sellers are not increasing their price for getting more order. But I think for that they are losing the big project. Because almost we all are trying to get the big project.

That’s why I’m trying to make a sense among those guys. Hopefully, the seller will understand and they will get benefits from it.

Fiverr from their side have also tried like Evualation every month etc but still people will offfer 5$ service which should have worth of 30$. Now if work is worth 10-15$ one can make it less if new but totally making it very low costs evryone

You are right but some buyers think as you are saying but i think couple of buyers search lowest price gig

do you really want to work for these cheapskates who are searching for the lowest price? There is also not much profit in being the cheapest.

My most demanding, rudest, difficult clients are who spend only 5 dollars. Whoever orders something for 50, is the nicest person on Earth, understanding, and a pleasure to work with.

do you really want to work for these cheapskates who are searching for the lowest price? There is also not much profit in being the cheapest.

My most demanding, rudest, difficult clients are who spend only 5 dollars. Whoever orders something for 50, is the nicest person on Earth, understanding, and a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for your opinion.

Archived