Are you satisfied with fiverr?

shah2grow

Hi ,
it been a month that i’m spending time on fiverr to know about it .
It was looking very good to get work online but i didn’t got a single work on it.

And It will be good day when i get my order to satisfy my client that he is in right place.

Thnask Shah2Grow

Try to create more gigs. follow best seller on your category how they created their gig (don’t copy) get inspiration. Make a original video what you can offer and achieve. It will help you to get great impression. And always try to make eye catching custom gig thumbnail.

Try to create more gigs. follow best seller on your category how they created their gig (don’t copy) get inspiration. Make a original video what you can offer and achieve. It will help you to get great impression. And always try to make eye catching custom gig thumbnail.

Thank you ❤️

Hi ,

it been a month that i’m spending time on fiverr to know about it .

It was looking very good to get work online but i didn’t got a single work on it.

And It will be good day when i get my order to satisfy my client that he is in right place.

Thnask Shah2Grow

It was looking very good to get work online but i didn’t got a single work on it

it is “good to get work online” but it’s not get rich fast website.

Idea to open amazon looks like a great idea to earn money but only Jeff B made that idea work and earn tons of money.

fiverr itself wouldn’t bring you money just because you opened account.

like in any other marketplace you need to build a business and think about your gigs as a business and businesses are never relying just on a platform but also taking actions to create, built, promote their brand, research, target audience, marketing, learning, adjusting services etc etc

To answer your question, yes, even though there are things I am not happy,
I am overall satisfied with Fiverr. I am grateful for getting orders.

I checked your gig, it says that you bring traffic to websites.
If you have such skills, can’t you bring people to YOUR gigs?? :thinking:

I was very satisfied for about 6 years, but these days the system is completely different. For example, back in the day gigs used to actually be ranked according to “best selling”, if using that sorting. So no skewed results where a gig with 25000 sales is showing 5 pages after a gig with 100 sales, for example. They provided continuous visibility if your gig had good stats.

And if your gig was on the last page, support sometimes asked the editorial team to take a look at it, and return it back to where it used to be.

They often even gave gigs a better placement (Usually temporarily) if you for example got scammed by a buyer, in order to make up for it.

These days they won’t touch a gig’s placement at all if requested, even if your gig is on the last page for 2 years and following their recommendations to the word on how to “improve it”.

But maybe one day things return to how they used to be. 🙂

I was very satisfied for about 6 years, but these days the system is completely different. For example, back in the day gigs used to actually be ranked according to “best selling”, if using that sorting. So no skewed results where a gig with 25000 sales is showing 5 pages after a gig with 100 sales, for example. They provided continuous visibility if your gig had good stats.

And if your gig was on the last page, support sometimes asked the editorial team to take a look at it, and return it back to where it used to be.

They often even gave gigs a better placement (Usually temporarily) if you for example got scammed by a buyer, in order to make up for it.

These days they won’t touch a gig’s placement at all if requested, even if your gig is on the last page for 2 years and following their recommendations to the word on how to “improve it”.

But maybe one day things return to how they used to be. 🙂

But maybe one day things return to how they used to be

😃

Archived