Are you working full-time on Fiverr?

I am interested in knowing how much time are you guys investing in Fiverr.

Regards!

It looks like you are doing well. It takes about 100 gigs to get each gig off the ground.

My philosophy:

Before Level 2 I invested alot of time building my gigs and reviews. I knew after I had 100% ratings the estimated hourly would be able to be more. At level 2 I was able to start approaching $25.00-$50.00 per 30 minutes. Before level 2, I spent 30-90 minutes per $5.00 gig, but I delivered them like they were $25.00-$75.00 jobs. After I had traffic and repeat business, I transitioned my pricing.

If you are certain that there is a market for $50.00 products for your gig, give the first 100 away and then transition to a higher price. This will eliminate the long wait for orders in the beginning. You are investing alot of time in the beginning, but it may pay off in the end. For me those discounts before level 2 only amount to about a 10% reduction in my overall income to date. If I didn’t get traction in the beginning, I may have never got off the ground.

Keep absolutely 100% on your reviews.

Time I devote to Fiver?

I spend 2-4 hours a day on projects. I return emails quickly from 6am-10pm.

Almost. The only thing I haven’t done is set a work routine. Therefore I’m not as productive as I could be. I’m getting plenty of orders, so I don’t think it will be too long before I set up a small office and dedicate a large chunk of my time to my Fiverr gigs.

Fitting them in between other stuff is becoming too difficult now.

According to what I have read here on the forum, everyone should devote some time usually more than the normal to the first few gigs, because they are the foundation and getting a negative rating in before reaching level two is a bad thing.

I’m level one , with 42 completed orders.

I’m spending a lot of time on fiverr, only to ensure I’m building a solid ground.

Yes i’m doing full time of my day and also some time nights to fiverr :slight_smile:

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

https://www.fiverr.com/osman_shahbaz

Reply to @osman_shahbaz: I noticed you have a new logo. Looks really good!

It’s looking more and more likely that I will be able to make the transition to full time very soon. I started with two part time jobs and fiverr, then recently I have been able to leave one of them due to the income that fiverr now offers me with a group of regular customers. With the way my sales are steadily increasing, I expect, or hope, to be able to go full time somewhen in the next 6 months or so. I can make around $20 in an hour, which is about £12, in other words, almost double what my other job pays :slight_smile:

Full time or some time

Best regards,

Karim

https://www.fiverr.com/karim_h

Reply to @sara1984: Wow you have my previous pic in your mind ?

Thanks recently i have designed :slight_smile:

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

https://www.fiverr.com/osman_shahbaz

We started doing Fiverr during our last month of working our 9-5’s. After seeing the money that was made from selling on here, plus our services outside of Fiverr, we quit our jobs and started our company. Our days consist of selling gigs on here and doing photography/videography outside of the site. We love it!

Currently I’m a college student who’s full time job is being a student. Fiverr is in a way my current job to help pay off some of my tuition, student loans, and books.

It’s not bad though. Been here a month and a half and I’m several orders from being a lvl 2 seller, and have only had one bad incident.

@sara1984:

I was looking through your gigs and I must say, I really like your Gig Pictures. They are simple. Although just one color and plain text, they really stand out!

Semi retired and been here three years. Theoretically I get too many request as it is and don’t work as much as I could. At first not many sales, now I get more than enough. Lesson learned…takes time and patience.

Reply to @friendlywebguy: Aww, thank you. :slight_smile: I wasn’t sure if they were too simple, so it’s nice to receive some positive feedback.

i forgot , when i turned my laptop off :smiley: , and stoped fiverr.

I could probably work (or feel like I’m working) all day every day, but since I was feeling overwhelmed because I had no official “work day” for fiverr jobs, I decided to set myself some work hours and days. I take one day a week off, and I work four hours a day now. I try to work mostly in the afternoons when my kids are at school and I don’t have as many obligations to family.

I find I can get all orders that need to be done (usually) in those four hours, sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more. I feel so much more relaxed in my “off time” now, though I do still respond to messages most of the day.

Working Full Time as a freelancer is OK, but not exclusively for Fiverr (last year my gigs were removed from searches, after Fiverr 3.0 was released, even I had 1000 reviews - it was a hard lesson for me).

Now Fiverr is one of several sources of income and I do not dedicate too much time to Fiverr, especially for promotion (the staff dissapointed me and proved me they are not a serious team: how is possible a gig with 1 review to stay in front of a gig with 1000 reviews?).

i am doing full time job on fiverr. i recently quit my job from a big company that is manufacturing Jeans like levi’s , Denison, Bestseller, and other famous brands. i was laser designer there. i was design whiskers and shades.

Now when i joined fiverr for designing purpose i got lot of work to do.

when it crossed my factory income, i left the job.

Thank You Fiverr for such a greatest community. Thumbs UP for you fiverr Team.

Abi