Are your sales going up due to the Holiday season or down?

I guess it totally depends on the kind of gigs you are promoting, eh ? Mine are going down coz they are writing gigs and people don’t really like to “work” on their sites/IM stuff during the holidays =) Everyone needs a break.

What about you ?

You’re never alone. :slight_smile:

Okay so its not just me. phew :slight_smile: lol

It’s time for entertainment.All people shopping for Christmas.no one have time for net.that’s why sales are down.

Down

Down, but the holiday doesn’t affect my gig-buying habits. I’m trying to get my businesses prepared for 2013. :slight_smile:

Super down for me, LOL! =))) But I had my Gigs suspended for a while (had a lot of queued up orders) and after activating them last week, I got only 3 messages in total. Usually I would get at least 10 messages per day.

OK, the LOL icon in my previous message is overreacting. :slight_smile: It’s just a really big difference to what it was before Xmas/Holiday season.

Actually I’ve seen a steady flow…

About the same here… have a nice amount in the To Do Box

Pretty steady until Christmas eve. On Christmas eve I got one order which was the first one order day in months (usually 5 to 12 orders daily) and then I got no orders for Christmas. Today has yet to produce a sale so I think it is simply a slow time.

I continue to advertise as usual so I can only assume that Fiverr buying in general is slower due to the holiday(s).

Lots of people have family, friends, shopping… and are off work. It will pick back up in the New Year I am sure.