Arrival freelancer

younoch

Hey, You:

What should your Buyers call you? It helps to give a name by which you prefer to be addressed.

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line: A Professional Graphics Designer [PLEASE NOTE: “Professional” has 2 "s"es]

This is too generic in my opinion. I suggest you come up with a catchier slogan.

*Your profile image:

I suggest you replace this with a photo of you smiling and better centered.

• Your profile text:

I’m a graphics designer with more than 1 year of graphic design and multimedia experience. I love making logos, newsletters, brochures, signs, banners, and postcards. I’m confident I can fulfill your requirements in timely manner.

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you.

You should listen to the Fiverrcast Episode “Working Through Language”. In general, you should polish your English grammar and punctuation in your gig descriptions.

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

• 8 months later...

Hey, You:

What should your Buyers call you? It helps to give a name by which you prefer to be addressed.

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line: A Professional Graphics Designer [PLEASE NOTE: “Professional” has 2 "s"es]

This is too generic in my opinion. I suggest you come up with a catchier slogan.

*Your profile image:

I suggest you replace this with a photo of you smiling and better centered.

• Your profile text:

I’m a graphics designer with more than 1 year of graphic design and multimedia experience. I love making logos, newsletters, brochures, signs, banners, and postcards. I’m confident I can fulfill your requirements in timely manner.

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you.

You should listen to the Fiverrcast Episode “Working Through Language”. In general, you should polish your English grammar and punctuation in your gig descriptions.

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Blise,

I’m sorry to late response. your advice will help to build up my profile.

Thanks,

Younoch

Hey there,

I think you should send buyer request everyday. you have nearly 300 bids per months. defenetly you will receive a message from a client. it is the first step dear.

I have already gotten a few orders and complete those properly. I get the 5-star reviews from those buyers.But they hadn’t come in online. For this reason, I can’t new orders.

Thanks,

Younoch

Archived