Artist Pressured for Positive Feedback Before Job Was Done and Didn't Finish

openspacehomes

Just wanted to warn people about a situation and encourage buyers to NEVER mark a gig as “competed” until you have received all of your order. It has been over 7 weeks & I have still not received all of my order when it was marked completed after day 4. Plus, I cannot remove positive feedback because the job was marked completed. I feel like I got scammed by the seller. I would love to post our conversation up here with screenshots and to give the community a warning about this specific user, but it’s against forum rules… so I’ll finish my blog post and link to my screenshots off-site.

Your seller shouldn’t have marked the order as delivered unless all parts of the order were in fact complete. Open a ticket with customer support if you did not receive what was laid out in the gig.

Next time, open a ticket much sooner. CS likes to side with the buyer so you may be able to get a refund.

I imagine it wasn’t the seller’s intention to scam you (communication can be a tricky thing), but if it was they deserve the retribution potentially coming their way.

Just wanted to warn people about a situation and encourage buyers to NEVER mark a gig as “competed” until you have received all of your order. It has been over 7 weeks & I have still not received all of my order when it was marked completed after day 4. Plus, I cannot remove positive feedback because the job was marked completed. I feel like I got scammed by the seller. I would love to post our conversation up here with screenshots and to give the community a warning about this specific user, but it’s against forum rules… so I’ll finish my blog post and link to my screenshots off-site.

I would love to post our conversation up here with screenshots and to give the community a warning about this specific user, but it’s against forum rules

Indeed, it is. However, you can contact Customer Support and report that seller to the Trust & Safety team. You might not be able to get your funds back, but they will investigate the seller.

Adding to what @cubittaudio said, a little bit more context would be good.

And about this:

& I have still not received all of my order when it was marked completed after day 4.

Did the order was marked as completed automatically? and you gave a positive feedback without checking the order first?

Archived