Fiverr Community Forum

As a new comer I need some tips

Hey guys.I am new in fiverr.I have been here since last one month.I have done only one order.i have a very big team.I can handle a few orders a day.So how can I get a big project from here??Give me some tips please.Thank you all guys.

1 Like

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

One of the thing’s that you might have missed is the SEO data, where and how to best apply it.

My tip is to read the tips @lloydsolutions just linked, work your way through the Fiverr courses and make a list of everything in your own writing. Then work your way through all of it one step at a time.

I’m still setting up my first gig on Fiverr, so you’re a bit further along in the process than I am in that regard. I’ve learned in my years as a freelancer that just being talented at your skill set is not good enough. As a freelancer, you are your own marketing, sales and customer service staff as well. That takes some getting used to at first and that’s exactly what such links are for.

I hope you’ll find something that helps you break through :slight_smile:

2 Likes