As a New Seller, How Can I get New Order?

mdahsanhabib016

Hi, There,
A lot of love for all from me. I have joined 15 days ago. I have great knowledge about SEO this is because from 2014 to March 2020 I worked at an IT Firm as an SEO Executive. At this time I have no job this is why I’m trying to work here. I’m new as a Fiverr worker but practically more than 5 years I did it.
I have sent 45 buyer requests but no response.
Is it the main reason that my profile is very new and no reviews no ratings?
Anybody can check all of my gigs and suggest to me some tips?
Please Check my Profile and Correct me: https://www.fiverr.com/mdahsanhabib016

Thanks to All

Hey, welcome to the community!
You are an SEO expert as you described yourself so you should know what you are doing better than me…
Cause you guys have a better idea about ranking keywords…
About getting an order how many clicks are you getting in your gigs??
If your gig ranking is on a specific keyword you should receiving msg and orders:)

Hey, welcome to the community!

You are an SEO expert as you described yourself so you should know what you are doing better than me…

Cause you guys have a better idea about ranking keywords…

About getting an order how many clicks are you getting in your gigs??

If your gig ranking is on a specific keyword you should receiving msg and orders:)

Great thanks For giving me advice.

Every day I see a lot of buyer task and I send but no reply.

I think, My gig is on the first page but I have no reviews and no rating. Then the buyer would buy my service?

So, I’m not giving priority to gig Rank.

I didn’t off-page SEO till now. But I will be starting it immediately.

Please tell me something " akib0079"

• 1 month later...

Hello mdahsanhabib016,

I have visited your gigs. Those are quite professional and unique. But please give focus on your gig image. Make it more attractive than these. Your image colour and text colour combination is not eye-catching. Try to set at least 3 gig images.

Then send 10 buyer requests daily. You told that you have sent almost 45 requests but got no response. It means there are any mistake you make always. I will suggest you to write the buyer request relevantly. Do not make it too long. Explore yourself in a short job statement. Write the words that buyer has used in his/her job requirement. Moreover, always try to send buyer request as soon as possible. Be the first bidder in a job request.

I hope, it will suggest you to get buyers soon.

Stay active and send attractive buyer request response. Also don’t stop your social media promotion. It’s effective to get new buyer and more orders.

As a new seller you can get new order through buyer request. As you are new to Fiverr your gig won’t show in first or page. SO it is too rare to get order direct from buyer. Hence, Send 10 buyer requests daily. Job proposal should be relevant.

Hello mdahsanhabib016,

I have visited your gigs. Those are quite professional and unique. But please give focus on your gig image. Make it more attractive than these. Your image colour and text colour combination is not eye-catching. Try to set at least 3 gig images.

Then send 10 buyer requests daily. You told that you have sent almost 45 requests but got no response. It means there are any mistake you make always. I will suggest you to write the buyer request relevantly. Do not make it too long. Explore yourself in a short job statement. Write the words that buyer has used in his/her job requirement. Moreover, always try to send buyer request as soon as possible. Be the first bidder in a job request.

I hope, it will suggest you to get buyers soon.

A lot of thanks to you bro “Marketer Hameed”. Your writing very helpful to me. I will try my best with your suggestion. Allah Bless you. Pray for me.

As a new seller you can get new order through buyer request. As you are new to Fiverr your gig won’t show in first or page. SO it is too rare to get order direct from buyer. Hence, Send 10 buyer requests daily. Job proposal should be relevant.

I’m so pleased for you. Brother, I have done already 4 jobs and I have got 5 Star on 2 tasks. Please pray for me. Can I ask you if I need any help? I hope you will stay with me. Best of luck to you.

Hi, There,

A lot of love for all from me. I have joined 15 days ago. I have great knowledge about SEO this is because from 2014 to March 2020 I worked at an IT Firm as an SEO Executive. At this time I have no job this is why I’m trying to work here. I’m new as a Fiverr worker but practically more than 5 years I did it.

Thanks to All

Hi, There,

Thanks to All

Appreciate your effort, keep it up. It takes little time in the start but after proving yourself you will enjoy your journey at this platform.

Archived