As a new seller how can i get order easily

azad_74431

Hi, i am Azad. I am a professional graphic designer, I am a new seller at fiverr. I have creat my gig before some days ago, but till now I did not get any order. could you help me, anyone, by giving any suggestions…? thank you so much.

There are even people who do not receive orders for a month or more. I think patience also counts as an important thing in a business. Some days is quite alright since you are new. Also try to stay active as much as u can!

Why not research before you post?

We see this question asked in the forum literally several times a day every day so there are like thousands of answers to your question.

If you want to succeed, you need to take initiative and research.

Thank you so much for your advice

• 11 months later...

Hi, i am Azad. I am a professional graphic designer, I am a new seller at fiverr. I have creat my gig before some days ago, but till now I did not get any order. could you help me, anyone, by giving any suggestions…? thank you so much.

Patience is the only key to success

Why not research before you post?

We see this question asked in the forum literally several times a day every day so there are like thousands of answers to your question.

If you want to succeed, you need to take initiative and research.

Because people come to Fiverr, expecting they can sell services that are done in a few clicks and earn mountains of money. Then nothing happens and they arrive to a forum and just ask & expect an easy solution to be delivered to them on a silver plate, instead of going maximum effort and do researches on their own. shrugs

It’s very easily noticeable that a lot of those questions/posts come from India/Pakistan region, which makes me wonder… is there some sort of an ongoing “vibe” of… courses that teach people to go for Fiverr and expect to become rich in a week or something? Else, it’s hard to explain this phenomenon.

Archived