Fiverr Community Forum

As a new seller how can i get order easily

Hi, i am Azad. I am a professional graphic designer, I am a new seller at fiverr. I have creat my gig before some days ago, but till now I did not get any order. could you help me, anyone, by giving any suggestions…? thank you so much.

5 Likes

Im too new but i´m very hard worked on my profile and Gig, now I have 6 orders in 20 days. But first week was nothing, you need to make better your discription! ;D

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply.

Why not research before you post?

We see this question asked in the forum literally several times a day every day so there are like thousands of answers to your question.

If you want to succeed, you need to take initiative and research.

2 Likes

There are even people who do not receive orders for a month or more. I think patience also counts as an important thing in a business. Some days is quite alright since you are new. Also try to stay active as much as u can!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advice

first patience is must and keep touched with fiverr and https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/top-10-tips-for-new-fiverr-sellers must read this hope so you get it. :green_heart:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback

1 Like

Patience is the only key to success

Because people come to Fiverr, expecting they can sell services that are done in a few clicks and earn mountains of money. Then nothing happens and they arrive to a forum and just ask & expect an easy solution to be delivered to them on a silver plate, instead of going maximum effort and do researches on their own. shrugs

It’s very easily noticeable that a lot of those questions/posts come from India/Pakistan region, which makes me wonder… is there some sort of an ongoing “vibe” of… courses that teach people to go for Fiverr and expect to become rich in a week or something? Else, it’s hard to explain this phenomenon.

It is not easy to get the order on fiverr. My suggestion is active 24 hours, Create at least 5 gigs. Daily sent 10 buyer request. I hope you will get the order soon.
Thanks

This post is from april 2020, just saying