As a new seller I try to avoid those buyer who doesn't have any reviews. Is it good or bad?

ariful_islam_wd

You’re a new seller avoiding new buyers? Whether it’s good or bad I’m not sure, it really depends if you think the buyer is just sending spam or trying to scam you, but if you’re just avoiding every single new buyer regardless of how they present themselves then I have to say it’s neither good or bad, it’s just silly.

Personally, I’ve had pretty good experiences with new buyers, sounds like you passed up on work :man_shrugging: to each their own.

You’re a new seller avoiding new buyers? Whether it’s good or bad I’m not sure, it really depends if you think the buyer is just sending spam or trying to scam you, but if you’re just avoiding every single new buyer regardless of how they present themselves then I have to say it’s neither good or bad, it’s just silly.

Personally, I’ve had pretty good experiences with new buyers, sounds like you passed up on work :man_shrugging: to each their own.

I agree, it’s like taking an internship you do it for the experience, not all buyers are legitimate but not all are scammers.

Archived