As I Provide Facebook Marketing Services I Need to Share My Email

rd_sajib

As I Provide Facebook Marketing Services I Need to Share My Email for get access in my client Facebook business manager account . But as fiver rules i can not provide any personal information. Can any one give me a suggestion how can i continue my digital marketing services as i need to share my email for get login access…

The Fiverr rules say this:

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

Bolding mine. However, if you want to be safe, you could contact support, give them a link to your Gig, and ask if it’s okay to share your email address with customers of that Gig on the order page (note that it says within the order page, which means you may only do it on the actual order page once an order has been placed, not in messages). Clearly mention that it’s necessary to be able to provide the service you offer.

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

Bolding mine. However, if you want to be safe, you could contact support, give them a link to your Gig, and ask if it’s okay to share your email address with customers of that Gig on the order page (note that it says within the order page, which means you may only do it on the actual order page once an order has been placed, not in messages). Clearly mention that it’s necessary to be able to provide the service you offer.

Thank you for your nice replay.

@miiila .I also face this problem. a buyer send me a message that he give me emaill access in message section for the order but the buyer send the information ( mail address & passward) in order page. if it do any problem.

@miiila .I also face this problem. a buyer send me a message that he give me emaill access in message section for the order but the buyer send the information ( mail address & passward) in order page. if it do any problem.

If it is necessary for your gig that you have the email and the buyer sends it on the order page, there shouldn’t be a problem.

If the buyer sent the information in messages, I guess you could put it on the order page yourself, something like “Thank you for providing the necessary login information (blabla @ blabla .com / AwEsom3Pa55worD) so I can start working on your order”.

If in doubt, you can always ask customer support - other forum users can’t guarantee you that there won’t be any problem. If, for example, support get notified because someone put an email address in your messages, they might check the conversation and find something that causes a problem.

Usually, if you follow the rules with everything, you should be fine.

If it is necessary for your gig that you have the email and the buyer sends it on the order page, there shouldn’t be a problem.

If the buyer sent the information in messages, I guess you could put it on the order page yourself, something like “Thank you for providing the necessary login information (blabla @ blabla .com / AwEsom3Pa55worD) so I can start working on your order”.

If in doubt, you can always ask customer support - other forum users can’t guarantee you that there won’t be any problem. If, for example, support get notified because someone put an email address in your messages, they might check the conversation and find something that causes a problem.

First he confirm the requirement of the order in message option, then send all the information in order page.

@miiila Thank you again for sharing your kind information. I think this information help everyone…

Archived