Ask and You...More than Likely will Receive

Guest deastman

Guest deastman

So, I’ve only been on Fiverr for a few months now, but I seem amazed at how much traffic I get. Specifically, how much traffic I get now that I’ve started including what I would call a ‘default signature’ to all of my gig communications.

But for those who don’t want to read my whole explination let me provide the quick dime store version:

If you have multiple gigs somehow related to one another, don’t be shy, when you complete an order tell the buyer, 'oh by the way I offer this as well and I think it would be fitting for you.'

Most recently I’ve seen a lot of traffic to my Resume gigs and I started thinking, hey I have a cover-letter gig that would go hand-in-hand with this I’m going to start telling every buyer when I submit their resume that I can do a cover letter.

What’dya know I started doing that and suddenly I have people asking for cover letters. So how do I tell them, well here is an example of what I put at the end of each ‘Delivery’ communication:

[…]

Please consider also purchasing my cover letter gig today.

I have enjoyed providing this work for you.

[…]

I may change the wording in each delivery but the same idea is there. I’m not sure how others approach it, but I thought this was a good tip to share.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest deastman

Reply to @apicturesworth: I"m glad you found this useful. I keep a text document that has standard replies in it, so I can easily cut/paste what is needed for a given situation. Makes responding very fast. And I even have the doc on my smartphone so that I can pull the same lines to respond via my phone when I’m not at a computer and want to respond quickly.

Archived