Ask for a Modification

fastcopywriter

This is the kind of stuff that makes me mad, first my buyer writes:

"Thanks for sending through. A couple of points, firstly do review the file you sent me, you include names for a babies?

Also, and I’m not asking for any modifications or changes, but most, if not all, of the names aren’t ideal for a business or product.

Anyways, thanks again"

Yes, I forgot to delete some brand names on the 2nd page, my bad. If you didn’t understand that, you should have asked for a modification, it’s the best way to let a seller know you’re not satisfied, instead he gives me a 2-star review and writes:

"The gig was exactly as stated. Though the creative process of how the names was clearly shown, the result was just that of completing a gig and not actually there to provide solid business or product names."

Really? Is my gig not 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back? Did you not read that in the description?

See buyers? This is why sellers get angry with you sometimes. You’re not following Fiverr’s procedures, the modification button is there for a reason. USE IT!

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Yeah, my gig is about 2d drawings (Cad) you can imagine that some of my orders are very specific, so i delivered them and then i always ask “If there is something you dont like, just tell me and i’ll do any modification”.

Maybe some buyers think that the seller wont make any modification or don’t know, but for new sellers on fiverr (Like me) we have to be over the client asking if anything is right so the buyer can come again or give a good review that will help with more sales.

Guest mcromano

I think people seem to consider copywriters on this site mind readers. Like, you’re supposed to match their subjective like or dislike of words character per character, and if you don’t, you obviously don’t know what you’re doing!

I reckon you’d need a crystal ball to satisfy them all. If they don’t like the names, they should’ve asked for modifications and specified what was wrong. SMH…

Love your responses to your negative reviews! You’re an inspiration, seriously. You take no shit, you’re (dare I say it) a boss ass bitch.

Guest mcromano

Reply to @fastcopywriter: To be honest, I assume in corporate you’re dealing with much bigger sums of money paid for your work. At $5 a pop, eff it, you’re entitled to being snippy when it’s due. People can be so cheap sometimes, honestly…they never realise they’re paying the equivalent of a candy bar for creative services that would usually pay tens of times more!

Reply to @mcromano: I do try to do my best with every order, I don’t just rush it in, but all my gigs are subjective. How will I know which brand names, headlines, the clients will like? I don’t. One client may love WorriedMaster.com (pets), HouseBones.com (fashion), Giftsexual.com (adult toys), while another hates it. Of course, in the real world you’d be paying $1,000-$2,000 for this service, and getting 100, maybe even 500 brand names. Here’s people pay $5, I sometimes deliver $10, and then I make $0. LOL Of course, sometimes clients love my work. It’s a crapshoot.

Archived