Ask for rating to buyers

tullah1

• 1 month later...

Hey dears, give me some pro tips. I got a order from a client. Project is that promote his products through classified and also social media. I did best my behalf. Some times he asked thanks bro and some time he showed unsatisfied behavior and asked not gets any sales nobody contact me. Only one person contact for purchase. Give me some tips how can I satisfy my buyer and order will be complete. He will give me a good feedback means five star review. I also 3 five star review on my profile. One thing is on my mind I am also sharing with you is that if my buyer is not satisfied then I will be ask to buyer. Your satisfaction is my priority if you are not satisfy 100 % money back to you. Your satisfaction is not worth me 70 dollars. What’s you think about that.
Regards
Tullah1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I delivered my work one day ago, the buyer left a five-star review. State of review shown but the text of the buyer is still pending. Here the message is shown, You’ll be able to view the buyer’s review after you leave your feedback. I already left feedback for buyer. When I type my feedback on Share your response. The message appears something went wrong…Please try again later
Is there any issue in Fiverr let me know.

Hi Everyone, I delivered my work one day ago, the buyer left a five-star review. State of review shown but the text of the buyer is still pending. Here the message is shown, You’ll be able to view the buyer’s review after you leave your feedback. I already left feedback for buyer. When I type my feedback on Share your response. The message appears something went wrong…Please try again later

Yes, it happens.

Please solve this . The feedback system is not working.
I see that messages I’m sending in the inbox are disappearing as well as messages I send in the order pages. Make sure you go back and check to see if your order deliveries went through as well as any other messages.

Try later, try a few more times, hope for the best…

• 2 months later...

Hi, Fiverr community. Thanks, Allah I am Level one Seller. as you know Fiverr allows ten gigs for level one seller. But problem is this. I create my 10 gigs and still allowing me to create extra gigs. Is there any systemic problem or Fiverr increase the limit of gigs. But when I see there Still 10 gigs allow for Level 1 seller. Fiverr team please take action and if there any problem resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi, Fiverr community. Thanks, Allah I am Level one Seller. as you know Fiverr allows ten gigs for level one seller. But problem is this. I create my 10 gigs and still allowing me to create extra gigs. Is there any systemic problem or Fiverr increase the limit of gigs. But when I see there Still 10 gigs allow for Level 1 seller. Fiverr team please take action and if there any problem resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I create my 10 gigs and still allowing me to create extra gigs

Did you try to publish them?

You might be able to create them but most likely system wouldn’t allow you to publish it.

I create my 10 gigs and still allowing me to create extra gigs

Did you try to publish them?

You might be able to create them but most likely system wouldn’t allow you to publish it.

I don’t violate with system. But system is allowing

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I am an SEO expert and got an order of $2000 for Google top ranking. I work for the website and got a website position to top three on Google. Suddenly website ranking decreased. I checked the website I was shocked. The website owner redirects the website to another website. (means when anyone opens a website visitor redirects to another new website.) I need help know what can i do. This is a buyer mistake. He closes his website my three months working is lost. Can I deliver the order and contact customer support about this situation? I contact the buyer he says the work website come back.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived