Ask for review from the client

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

But if you use these words in a misspelling way, it doesn’t get you into trouble. For example, Reeviiew instead of Review

Good grief no! The intent is the same. That is simply trying to game the system into not noticing it. The buyer can (and should) report a seller who tries to violate the rules in such a deceptive manner.

The YouTuber you heard this from seems to be full of bad advice.

Hi @monirhossain760, Fiverr does that for you as soon as you complete the work and the client has approved your order.

This is something you can also discuss before starting a project with your client.

I hope this helps!

So I guess we should all just spell Paaaaay pal this way or maybe my eeeeeeema il is this…or order my stuff cheaper at my weeeeeb site… here is the addddresss.

Come on. Please do not listen to these YouTube “gurus” who will get your account banned.

This is something you can also discuss before starting a project with your client.

No. You cannot “discuss” a review before, during or after the project. This is considered review manipulation by Fiverr and can get your account a warning or if you do it enough times, banned. Do not give out false information.

GG

But if you use these words in a misspelling way, it doesn’t get you into trouble. For example, Reeviiew instead of Review

Good grief no! The intent is the same. That is simply trying to game the system into not noticing it. The buyer can (and should) report a seller who tries to violate the rules in such a deceptive manner.

The YouTuber you heard this from seems to be full of bad advice.

Yeah, you’re right!

You can but when you start discuss with your buyer you simple tell him that I will try my best and judge me with my work and give feedback it will help my career

judge me with my work and give feedback it will help my career

If you read the reply I got from Customers Service, you will see that Jenny said, “Any solicitation, manipulation, or just a comment on feedback may lead to our relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made the statement.”

Stop giving bad advice that can get other sellers in trouble! I am a buyer and a seller on Fiverr. Seller reminds buyers two times to review the order. Plus, the buyer gets to give two secret reviews about the seller in addition to the public review you see on your gig. If a seller asked me for a review, I would not give them any public review and give them poor secret reviews.

Archived