Asking for Help

awesomecreat716

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

This is your profile, correct? https://www.fiverr.com/awesomecreat716 There are no reviews shown.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will make for you a lens flare
In the gig description:
“high resolution in very package(” could be “high resolution in every package (”
Maybe reword “I can make lo.”

Gig: I will fantasy style title aniamtion for you
In the gig title:
“aniamtion” could be “animation”

Gig: I will creat a cinematic trailer intro for you
In the gig title:
“creat” could be “create”.
The same in the gig description.

In the gig description:

“high resolution in very package(” could be “high resolution in every package (”

In the gig title:

In the gig title:

Thank you so much 💓.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

This is your profile, correct? https://www.fiverr.com/awesomecreat716 There are no reviews shown.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thanks for your suggestions 🙂.

In the gig description:

In the gig title:

In the gig title:

Thanks alot 😊 for your help

• 10 months later...

Archived