Asking for review

mdjonysr

Question

18 answers to this question

This is a VERY common question on the forum, and now we have to address old threads being dredged up with bad advice.

Any solicitation for mere feedback on a completed order can endanger your account. Fiverr reminds buyers MULTIPLE times to leave a review, so there’s absolutely no reason for a seller to do so as well and risk a warning while doing it.

This is a VERY common question on the forum, and now we have to address old threads being dredged up with bad advice.

And with outdated responses, like mine near the top. Years ago, some things were permitted, now they’re not.

Any solicitation for mere feedback on a completed order can endanger your account. Fiverr reminds buyers MULTIPLE times to leave a review, so there’s absolutely no reason for a seller to do so as well and risk a warning while doing it.

You should not have to ask for reviews because fiverr reminds the buyer itself when the buyer mark the order. Bear in mind that asking for the 5-star review is against TOS. If you would like to ask then you may ask in such a way that If you really like my work than please Rate the order.

I shall be really thankful to you.

Best Regards

Rahdil

Thanks rahdil. It’s rally help us

You should not have to ask for reviews because fiverr reminds the buyer itself when the buyer mark the order. Bear in mind that asking for the 5-star review is against TOS. If you would like to ask then you may ask in such a way that If you really like my work than please Rate the order.

I shall be really thankful to you.

Best Regards
Rahdil

It’s not forbidden to ask for a review, unless you ask for a positive review (or for 5 stars), but Fiverr already does it for you. Buyers get notified twice to review the work. Some buyers might get annoyed if you ask them for a review, and give you a lower rating.

ask for review But don’t ask for 5 star…

Happy Freelancing 🙂

It’s not forbidden to ask for a review, unless you ask for a positive review (or for 5 stars), but Fiverr already does it for you. Buyers get notified twice to review the work. Some buyers might get annoyed if you ask them for a review, and give you a lower rating.

sk for a review, unless you

I just say, ’ Don’t forget to leave a rating/review I appreciate it. "

If they give it or not, I just move on.

Learnt from the forum : Do not FORCE your buyers to leave you reviews. work with your best so they will leave you reviews. There is no agreement between you and the buyer, that review is mandatory. They pay for the work. That’s it. Review is extra outcome that you earn from an order. 😉

you ask for a positive review (or for 5 stars), but Fiverr already does it for you. Buyers get notified twice to review the work.

You are absolutely right! @mdjonysr if you know that you have done a great job and your client is happy with your service then don’t hesitate to ask your client to leave feedback for the project. But, do it politely 🙂

Archived