Fiverr Forum

Asking for review

can i ask my client after complete his project , give me review . some of them are happy with my work but after complete my work they do not give reviews

3 Likes

It’s not forbidden to ask for a review, unless you ask for a positive review (or for 5 stars), but Fiverr already does it for you. Buyers get notified twice to review the work. Some buyers might get annoyed if you ask them for a review, and give you a lower rating.

13 Likes

I find this tricky too. I rarely ask for a review. Somepople just don’t seem to bother which can be irritating if you really need those positive reviews and you know you did a good job!

4 Likes

You are absolutely right! @mdjonysr if you know that you have done a great job and your client is happy with your service then don’t hesitate to ask your client to leave feedback for the project. But, do it politely :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Learnt from the forum : Do not FORCE your buyers to leave you reviews. work with your best so they will leave you reviews. There is no agreement between you and the buyer, that review is mandatory. They pay for the work. That’s it. Review is extra outcome that you earn from an order. :wink:

4 Likes

Fiverr has a rule, you shouldn’t talk about reviews, cause its impact your gig.

1 Like

if you ask for review it may be bad for your gig. so be care full.
best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just say, ’ Don’t forget to leave a rating/review I appreciate it. "

If they give it or not, I just move on.

4 Likes

ask for review But don’t ask for 5 star…
Happy Freelancing :slight_smile:

thanks i think this is the best way

1 Like

You should not have to ask for reviews because fiverr reminds the buyer itself when the buyer mark the order. Bear in mind that asking for the 5-star review is against TOS. If you would like to ask then you may ask in such a way that If you really like my work than please Rate the order.

I shall be really thankful to you.

Best Regards
Rahdil

1 Like

Yea , your message is interesting. This is a good idea.

Hello, thanks for starting your freelance career on Fiverr. To get tips & tricks from successful sellers post your query here: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Your-Fiverr-Experience/improve-my-gig

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks rahdil. It’s rally help us