Asking for some suggestions

bimantalukdar

Recently I had sent a reply to a buyer requests asking for mmorpgs and data entry. Though I had not any idea about the above, I clearly mentioned to him that I have no idea about it but I can do the data entry without any error(s). Then the buyer had sent me a message contains “Are you familiar with the game world of Warcraft classic? Can you commit to set dead lines and targets? Essentially, I will be paying you for various tasks including being paid to play the game with me, let me know if you can do this”, “Are you familiar with the game world of Warcraft classic? Can you commit to set dead lines and targets? Essentially I will be paying you for various tasks including being paid to play the game with me, let me know if you can do this. Thanks”.

After a few communications, he has offered me he will hire me for 2 weeks for a trial with the lowest price and if I can score well, then he will hire me on a salary basis. Furthermore, he is asking for my ■■■■■ details for taking an interview. Then I denied him to do so and express my unwillingness. Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong in this decision.

Further, I want to know that some buyer asks for giving service to communicate with their clients over the phone, is it permissible? If not, then how they send buyer requests? Or if the answer is yes, it reveals my identity to the buyer.

Some buyer also asks for entering a link and for which I need to sign in with my e-mail id, it can also reveal my identity.

Please give some lights at these points so that I can clear my doubts on this matter.

Looking forward to a reply from the veterans.

Thanks.

Recently I had sent a reply to a buyer requests asking for mmorpgs and data entry. Though I had not any idea about the above, I clearly mentioned to him that I have no idea about it but I can do the data entry without any error(s). Then the buyer had sent me a message contains “Are you familiar with the game world of Warcraft classic? Can you commit to set dead lines and targets? Essentially, I will be paying you for various tasks including being paid to play the game with me, let me know if you can do this”, “Are you familiar with the game world of Warcraft classic? Can you commit to set dead lines and targets? Essentially I will be paying you for various tasks including being paid to play the game with me, let me know if you can do this. Thanks”.

After a few communications, he has offered me he will hire me for 2 weeks for a trial with the lowest price and if I can score well, then he will hire me on a salary basis. Furthermore, he is asking for my ■■■■■ details for taking an interview. Then I denied him to do so and express my unwillingness. Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong in this decision.

Further, I want to know that some buyer asks for giving service to communicate with their clients over the phone, is it permissible? If not, then how they send buyer requests? Or if the answer is yes, it reveals my identity to the buyer.

Some buyer also asks for entering a link and for which I need to sign in with my e-mail id, it can also reveal my identity.

Please give some lights at these points so that I can clear my doubts on this matter.

Thanks.

Further, I want to know that some buyer asks for giving service to communicate with their clients over the phone, is it permissible?

I suggest you read Fiverr’s TOS. Communication outside of the Fiverr platform is not permitted. You can not exchange e-mail, phone numbers or have contact via a video streaming site. I am not sure you can even play games together if it is not part of your gig description.

Thanks.

Furthermore, he is asking for my ■■■■■ details for taking an interview. Then I denied him to do so and express my unwillingness. Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong in this decision.

Read the ToS. No this is not okay.

It’s also unnecessary to access phone and email for this job. Think critically.

And you told him you had no experience doing this work yet he wants to hire you anyway? That doesn’t make sense. This must be a scam.

He’s targeting you because you’re gullible.

Further, I want to know that some buyer asks for giving service to communicate with their clients over the phone, is it permissible?

I suggest you read Fiverr’s TOS. Communication outside of the Fiverr platform is not permitted. You can not exchange e-mail, phone numbers or have contact via a video streaming site. I am not sure you can even play games together if it is not part of your gig description.

I have already denied the buyer to do so. I am just asking this question to know whether I am right or wrong in my decision. Thanks for your kind reply.

Furthermore, he is asking for my ■■■■■ details for taking an interview. Then I denied him to do so and express my unwillingness. Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong in this decision.

Read the ToS. No this is not okay.

And you told him you had no experience doing this work yet he wants to hire you anyway? That doesn’t make sense. This must be a scam.

I think so. So I am right about my decision. Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

Archived