Asking for tips on how to to sell my gig

dwale17

and how can i make offers?

Under the selling tab go to “Buyer Requests”. Click on it. As a new seller, you will see only a few requests made by Buyers looking for Sellers to do work. The work will depend on the gigs you have to sell. I sell proofreading and writing so I only see those kinds of Buyer Requests. However, if you do web pages, you will see that kind of work. After you get to level one you will see 100’s of Buyer Requests.

Do not post your own gigs here to find work for yourself. Only Sellers see these posts. No Buyers are there to book your gig.

When you get there, if you see a job you want to do, click the green “Send Offer” request and send an offer. Here is some advice on how to send a good offer.

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers and sellers

Read the different tips religiously. Check out the buyers request page regularly, be nice to the buyers and most importantly, make sure you really can do what the buyer wants, not what you think you can do.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it 😊

Under the selling tab go to “Buyer Requests”. Click on it. As a new seller, you will see only a few requests made by Buyers looking for Sellers to do work. The work will depend on the gigs you have to sell. I sell proofreading and writing so I only see those kinds of Buyer Requests. However, if you do web pages, you will see that kind of work. After you get to level one you will see 100’s of Buyer Requests.

Do not post your own gigs here to find work for yourself. Only Sellers see these posts. No Buyers are there to book your gig.

When you get there, if you see a job you want to do, click the green “Send Offer” request and send an offer. Here is some advice on how to send a good offer.

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers and sellers

This is great help for a starter! Thank you so much. I appreciate it a lot 😊

• 1 year later...

Archived