Asking questions by fiverr forum again and again

anjylina

@anjylina you are too scared of your profile issues… all your questions are related to “DOES IT HAVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON MY GIG/ACCOUNT…”

no worries, nothing bad happens unless you questions are genuine…

Yes I’m very much conscious about my account.😨…Thanks for your reply,Have you go through all of my questions???

Using four ‘?’ instead of one will have a negative impact on your selling.
Not having a link to your Fiverr page in your forum profile will have a negative impact on your selling.
Asking pointless questions will have a negative impact on your selling.

These things will have a negative impact on your selling because visitors to the forum will see them and decide that they’re not going to order from you.

Asking intelligent questions that are relevant to others as well as yourself will have a positive impact on your selling.
Giving tips that are relevant to others will have a positive impact on your selling.
Attention to detail in forum posts - grammar, spelling etc. will have a positive impact on your selling.
Intelligent engagement in discussion with other forum sellers will have a positive impact on your selling.

Using four ‘?’ instead of one will have a negative impact on your selling.

Not having a link to your Fiverr page in your forum profile will have a negative impact on your selling.

Asking pointless questions will have a negative impact on your selling.

These things will have a negative impact on your selling because visitors to the forum will see them and decide that they’re not going to order from you.

Asking intelligent questions that are relevant to others as well as yourself will have a positive impact on your selling.

Giving tips that are relevant to others will have a positive impact on your selling.

Attention to detail in forum posts - grammar, spelling etc. will have a positive impact on your selling.

Intelligent engagement in discussion with other forum sellers will have a positive impact on your selling.

Thanks alot for your guideline.

@anjylina after spending 3 years on this platform, I have to share my findings with you.

spending all day in the forum, asking about whether global warming will have a negative impact on your profile, does have a negative impact on your sales.

as in: you will not be making any.

In all seriousness: stop seeking attention, and focus on what you offer if you want to make any amount of $ here.

Seriously.

Honestly, even though I only read some of your questions, I feel that they are more attention seeking than anything else and they all revolve around if something is bad for your profile. Guess what.

they all revolve around if something is bad for your profile.

i didn’t guess:innocent:

@anjylina after spending 3 years on this platform, I have to share my findings with you.

spending all day in the forum, asking about whether global warming will have a negative impact on your profile, does have a negative impact on your sales.

as in: you will not be making any.

In all seriousness: stop seeking attention, and focus on what you offer if you want to make any amount of $ here.

Seriously.

stop seeking attention

I really don’t want to seek attention.I just share my confusion with all of you to find right track to run.I’m sorry Next time I ll be very careful before asking question .

@anjylina I understand your over enthusiasm and confusion. Maybe you are a new seller and hence being over conscious of things but I agree with all the replies you have got above. These questions will rather have adverse effect on your profile and overall reputation for being so anxious over these lil irrelevant things. Try to first read if you are not sure of things before posting your such queries rightaway and that will really help you understand what will help and what wont. Also follow what @capitalquality suggested and these will surely be very beneficial for your sales and even your profile. Happy new year and wish you many more successful sales to come ahead 🙂

@anjylina I understand your over enthusiasm and confusion. Maybe you are a new seller and hence being over conscious of things but I agree with all the replies you have got above. These questions will rather have adverse effect on your profile and overall reputation for being so anxious over these lil irrelevant things. Try to first read if you are not sure of things before posting your such queries rightaway and that will really help you understand what will help and what wont. Also follow what @capitalquality suggested and these will surely be very beneficial for your sales and even your profile. Happy new year and wish you many more successful sales to come ahead 🙂

It’s actually a ‘mild’ form of spam. Every post of her says only one thing "“Look at my profile. Look at my profile. Look at my profile.”

A question like “Will returning customers have negative impact on my profile?” Really? Give me a break! Naff said.

• 4 months later...

can some one promote his fiverr gig through his blog or website

Of course you can. You can market your gigs outside of Fiverr wherever your target customers are located. If this is your blog or your website, sure, go for it.

You just can’t link your gigs to your blog or website. Only incoming traffic.

Archived