Fiverr Forum

Assalam Walikum How r you guys?

I’m new on Fiverr, I am a computer hardware and software engineer. I have a lot of experience in the IT world. I can do graphic designing, logo making, photoshop editing, inpage, Data entry and seo for websites. Please give me tips for growing my Fiverr account. :blush:

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brother

I will suggest you to first create all the seven gigs at different subcategory,
Fiverr has so many features for new sellers, but your success depends only on yourself

best of luck brother @asif_designer

NOTE: Check also my other Gigs to check more flyer examples.

Suggest you remove the above sentence from your one and only gig.

Lots of tips on how to get orders here: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Oalaikumassalam… Alhamdulillah fine… and how about yourself ?

Alhamdulillah :slight_smile: Fitoxxx bro

thnx a lot dear bro :slight_smile:

thanks for your helpfull tips :slight_smile:

Just a little tip. Best not to address others as dear ,bro, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

For a newbie make your Gig better by adding a meaningful and attractive Title + des. Then you can use the buyer request effectively in order to get good reviews and by working hard you surely will be sucessfull quickly.

you can use the buyer request effectively in order to get good reviews and by working hard you surely will be sucessfull quickly.

Thanks all of you :slight_smile:

Please also give suggestions, i can’t find buyers. I am expert in article writing but i have no idea what to do!