Assignment Problems

m_amir_khalil

I see you are a new seller (April 2019) with no sales. You already have a gig with the words “assignment , level 2,” and, “see my rating and reviews in portfolio” in the gig image.

" Are you looking for a Computer Science professional to do your Computer science or Software Engineering Projects?" (copied)

The above is taken from your gig description.

You also have a maths gig offering “So if you have a complete course then hire me once and sit back and relax and take your A grade :)” (copied)

"Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

I see you are a new seller (April 2019) with no sales. You already have a gig with the words “assignment , level 2,” and, “see my rating and reviews in portfolio” in the gig image.

" Are you looking for a Computer Science professional to do your Computer science or Software Engineering Projects?" (copied)

The above is taken from your gig description.

You also have a maths gig offering “So if you have a complete course then hire me once and sit back and relax and take your A grade :)” (copied)

"Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

His all gigs are related with academic work…Actually these person will not care about our suggestion until they will not get any warnings …

His all gigs are related with academic work…Actually these person will not care about our suggestion until they will not get any warnings …

Actually these person will not care about our suggestion until they will not get any warnings

They don’t care about suggestions after they receive a warning either, they just come to the forum to complain about being warned/banned for no reason.

Archived