ASSISTANCE NEEDED! It would be ideal if my dear business partners go through my topic

lhurddrenchy

My welcome to all my effective business partners, I trust you are on the whole doing fine… Provided that this is true, wonder be to God.

The reason for composing this is to look for help. At the point when I began here on fiverr, I began as a computerized advertiser… I render my administration here on fiverr for quite a long time as an expert computerized advertiser. Have gotten a great deal of little and large organizations to draw out their site without any father present and give them an expert marking mindfulness with changed over deals.

Be that as it may, over the long haul, I didn’t have any requests whatsoever for more than a half year so I chose to add as far as anyone is concerned and I went to learn WordPress to the call.

I out of nowhere change my advertising record to website account with the brain that something will change and I will have a heaps of requests.

Be that as it may, sadly, nothing change till now and even, things become most noticeably awful than previously… If it’s not too much trouble I need somebody to disclose to me a couple of activities… am disturbed by any stretch of the imagination.

I didn’t have any deals and I rely upon fiverr for living.

It would be ideal if you Help me my dear business partners.

I will be looking forward for your response… Thanks

Lhurddrenchy

My welcome to all my effective business partners, I trust you are on the whole doing fine… Provided that this is true, wonder be to God.

The reason for composing this is to look for help. At the point when I began here on fiverr, I began as a computerized advertiser… I render my administration here on fiverr for quite a long time as an expert computerized advertiser. Have gotten a great deal of little and large organizations to draw out their site without any father present and give them an expert marking mindfulness with changed over deals.

Be that as it may, over the long haul, I didn’t have any requests whatsoever for more than a half year so I chose to add as far as anyone is concerned and I went to learn WordPress to the call.

I out of nowhere change my advertising record to website account with the brain that something will change and I will have a heaps of requests.

Be that as it may, sadly, nothing change till now and even, things become most noticeably awful than previously… If it’s not too much trouble I need somebody to disclose to me a couple of activities… am disturbed by any stretch of the imagination.

It would be ideal if you Help me my dear business partners.

I will be looking forward for your response… Thanks

Lhurddrenchy

I see you are a level 1 seller.

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived