At first today i am getting 1st message from buyer from buyer request

cgboos

has the client ordered from you before working on the project? If not, I will advice you ask the client to order so you don’t end up being scammed, or doing a free job.

It’s not a gig order.It’s a buyer request which i received.

How he will order and how do I understand it

Please explain?

He gave me a Offer, which I agreed to but didn’t ask him to order.Now tell what should i do?

you mean he send you custom offer with your price?

if you don’t want to get order then you will not get money as well and review, so you have to accept this offer and after complete task just delivery to this to your clients.

you mean he send you custom offer with your price?

if you don’t want to get order then you will not get money as well and review, so you have to accept this offer and after complete task just delivery to this to your clients.

Yeah he send me a custom offer with not my price but i agreed with him with his price.

Now tell what is the procedure or formality of getting order and paid?

Explain Please…Point to be noted that … I’m still not delivering the order.

Yeah he send me a custom offer with not my price but i agreed with him with his price.

Now tell what is the procedure or formality of getting order and paid?

Explain Please…Point to be noted that … I’m still not delivering the order.

You have to send the buyer a custom offer.

Once the buyer accepts your Custom Offer, the order will start automatically.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/sending-offers

He gave me a Offer, which I agreed to

We are tied to a contract.

Could you explain this exactly.

Suppose he offered me 40$. Then I agreed and started working as well as talking to him. Work is almost at its end. Now I do not even deliver or order. What can i do?

Suppose he offered me 40$. Then I agreed and started working as well as talking to him. Work is almost at its end. Now I do not even deliver or order. What can i do?

You need to send him a custom offer for what you have agreed. First, read the article above as it explains everything.

When he accepts the offer he pays, and then you deliver.

If you deliver without this he will get your work for free.

You need to send him a custom offer for what you have agreed. First, read the article above as it explains everything.

When he accepts the offer he pays, and then you deliver.

If you deliver without this he will get your work for free.

Now it’s clear to me .Thanks for help me out of this situation.

deliver your work, then wait for your buyer response, once your buyer accept your work you will get paid directly and then have to wait 14days for balance clearance,

14 days for what?

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

OK.I will see what’s written there.

Thank You

Read the rules then! :roll_eyes:

Obviously I should carefully read and understand there term and service.But recently i face some new challenge that’s why asking you guys for help. However, seeking help from experienced people in this foram like you to solve problems is most effective.That’s my thought.

And it is more practical

Thanks lloydsolutions.

Obviously I should carefully read and understand there term and service.But recently i face some new challenge that’s why asking you guys for help. However, seeking help from experienced people in this foram like you to solve problems is most effective.That’s my thought.

And it is more practical

Thanks lloydsolutions.

Obviously I should carefully read and understand there term and service.

Have you read the Terms of Service?

If you had, the answers to your questions are all contained there.

Archived