Fiverr Community Forum

At Last! I have 1K reviews! 😱

I woke up this morning to see that I had received my 1000th review. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yipee! :partying_face:

100 Likes

Wooooow! :slight_smile:

Congrats on an amazing achievement. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations! And cheers to many more positive reviews.

5 Likes

Congratulations. 1000 is a great number of reviews. I wish I had that many :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am so happy for you, especially since under your name you have “Prooreading Is My Passion”

That means your quality is superb and people know they are getting quality proofreading. Sometimes first impression is not correct after all.

Best of luck and continue like this! Or even better!

10 Likes

It’s fantastic good achievement

1 Like

Wait, people read those?

1 Like

Look at you go! image

2 Likes

Yes, I know! I love how Fiverr works so far, it is just, amazing all together.

I just read yours. It’s good, but I’m a little disappointed it didn’t contain anything about ducks or unicorns. :wink:

4 Likes

Well, people call me duck, and I self-identify as a unicorn.

3 Likes

@ducktheunicorn You are also amazing, whose worked with Rolling stones and Elle!? How did you get that opportunity? It must have been amazing.

3 Likes

@vickiespencer Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

I went through a staffing agency and asked them to find me work at a traditional publishing house right out of high school. I always wanted to be an editor. They searched for months, before sending me to Hearst magazine’s formatting and editing team.

3 Likes

Where’s the party? :joy::joy::joy: congo bro.

2 Likes

This mister’s a sister!

7 Likes

Vickie, sweetie, I’m so happy for you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, so don’t bother with those who see the mote in other’s eye and not the rafter in their own. :wink:

:kissing_heart:

11 Likes

congrats :partying_face:

2 Likes

Many congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:confetti_ball: :birthday: :partying_face: Hooray! So happy for you Miss Vickie!

4 Likes